[0] Houses

———————————————————————

Notes - 

- In a house the Queen and King are the most important members of the family, however for a House to still properly exist it doesn't need both. Meaning that Princes and Princesses can conquer the throne without partners, though it is not recommended as the burden of those two roles in one is a heavy one.

- Princes/Princesses can get engaged as young as 13 years old, as they can take over the throne as young as 16.

- Through engagements of the same gender are not that rare, but are not that common.

- Each House has a gemstone that represents it. EX. Emerald for the House of Wind.

- The eldest prince/princess is the most important in the family (excluding king and queen) they are required to have someone to be engaged to before they turn 20. (Maximum age).

- Dead members in each house will be in bold and italics. EX. Kanae Kocho

- Some characters are made up, as I'm too lazy to search for names. (Usually for the king and queen.)

- Elders are just old people in the family if houses merge.

———————————————————————

Houses - Sapphire - Time period is before the Great Massacre - 

House of Water - 

King - Lee Tomioka

Queen - Ghalia Tomioka

Princess(es) - Tsutako Tomioka, past relationship with Queen Kanae, Giyuu Tomioka, engaged to Sabito Urokodaki.

Elder(s) - Urokodaki

——————————————-

House of Wind - Emerald - 

King - Kyogo Shinazugawa

Queen - Shizu Shinazugawa

Prince(s) - Sanemi Shinazugawa, Genya Shinazugawa possible, relationship with Muichiro Tokito.

(They have siblings I'm not going to name) 

————————————-

House of Flowers/Butterflies - Morganite - 

King - No King 

Queen - Kanae Kocho, past relationship with Tsutako Tomioka.

Princess(es) - Shinobu Kocho, Kanao Kocho, Aoi Kocho, Sumi Kocho, Kiyo Kocho, and Naho Kocho.

———————————————-

House of Flames - Amber -

King - Shinjuro Rengoku

Queen - Ruka Rengoku

Prince(s) - Kyojuro Rengoku, engaged to Tengen Uzui, Senjuro Rengoku.

————————————————-

House of Love - Rose Quartz - 

King - Norma Kanroji

Queen - Akio Kanroji

Princess(es) - Mitsuri Kanroji, engaged to Obanai Iguro.

(Siblings I won't name)

———————————————————————————

Sorry if reading about houses is boring, this is a rewrite so this sucks to write it twice :(

Word goal for next chapter - 2,000

Q - If you could be in any anime, what would it be?

Word count - 368