[some random writings] stuff + DOORS

hey guys, since i haven't been writing a lot i found small things that i wrote before, i'm now gonna post them so you guys don't starve❤

(i'm so sorry if i posted one that i already posted before, my memory doesn't work well :'D)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a small psychological thing that i wrote, something irrelevant to doors:

"...And then they both lived happily ever after." I finish the book. "Why'd you want me to read to you today, mom? You always used to read to me."

My mom chuckled. "Well, because I'm feeling a bit tired today."

"Why are you tired?"

...

My mom didn't answer, I only hear the machine that keeps making "beep" sounds.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Why are we not in our home?" I went up to her and sat on the bed that she was lying in. "This bed seems uncomfy."

My mom smiled, weakly. She must be so tired. "Because the bed in our home had to be repaired."

I nod, but I know that's just a lie. "What is this machine?"

...

Empty. "This room is so empty. Why are there no colors?"

...

"Mom?"

...

"Because..."

The beeps are slowing down. Mom said when people are about to fall asleep, their heart rate falls slowly.

"Are you sleepy, mom?"

She nods.

...

"Sweetie," she grabs my hand and kisses it weakly. "when mom falls asleep, promise me you won't leave me, okay?"

"Why?"

"Because..." she sighs and chuckles, still weak. "because mom is afraid of monsters."

I nod.

"I will never leave!"

I reach to her hand and grab it. Her weak squeeze is cold.

I stay by her side until she falls asleep.

One more beep.

But it is lasting.

"Mom?"

...

Her grasp weakens.

She must be so tired.

I lie near her and hug her.

"Don't worry, mom. Monsters will never hurt you."

********************

oc shit that i don't know why i even-..💀

It was night time. Alimix was on his computer just like always, Tales was getting some laundry done, Nev was on her tablet drawing some new clothing to design, Celestial was out drunk; hanging out with Arius.

"Hey, Cube! Look at this." Alimix called out. Cube, who was solving some mathematic questions before he was called, raised his head and tilted his head in a way of questioning what he was needed for. "It's you." Realizing he had to see what it was, Cube stood up from the couch and walked over to where Alimix's desk was placed at. He bent over and saw what was "him".