Can you do what your brother couldn't [38]

We soon entered a room and inside we could see 3 people, one of them had very long hair, one of them looked very shy and the last who was the only person standing looked like a Sae Itoshi.

(Sae brother)

(long hair one)

(long hair one)

(shy one)

As that thought passed through my mind, the tv in the room turned on and ego appeared in it.
"Hello there you lumps of talent, it's time for the second selection round third stage, A three on three battle," Ego said explaining what was about to happen to us.

He explained to us that we will face each other while blue lock man will be the goalkeeper and the first team to score five goals win.

He also said something about how the winning team will get to select one player from the losing team to form a four-man squad.

And when a team reach 5 players they would get to play against the player that Ego chose for us to play against.

Any team that lose a teammate will have to go back to the previous stage and if you don't get chosen until it only you, then you are eliminated.

In short this was some sort of rivalry battle where the winner get to pick which player fit them the best.

We also get to choose which team we get to play against and a match can only start once both party agree to play against each other.

He also said he will also present to us the new blue lock ranking and I heard a weird some from my shoulder and when I looked.
I noticed that I was number 1 while Nagi was number 15.

Nishioka however was number 45.
"Whoever can control the chemical reaction between egos will become. Strikers able to seize the ticket to the next stage" Ego explained.

The tv cuts and I was pulled out of my thought from Nagi saying "So basically you need to gather five players to win"

"We should go against 5, 6, 7 right that's the style thing to do" The dude with the long hair said.
"And if we beat that bumpkin over there, they will tarnish my beauty"

I got slightly annoyed as I heard this guy call me a country bumpkin to which I just stood up and said"And how much you want to bet that this country bumpkin will not beat your ass"

The shy guy looked up in my direction and seem to recognize my face.
"What is Barcha prodigy doing in here"He said nervously and seem to be shaking a bit.

"I will make sure you go back home crying to your mom"The tall boy that I know recognize as Rin Itoshi said looking at me to which I just started laughing.

"So you think you can do what your brother couldn't" I said laughing and looking toward him.
"I am not my brother and I will prove that to you" Rin said getting close to my face to which I just smiled.

"Sure bud, let see if you have the same skills as your brother"I said smiling at him.
I felt no threat from him whatsoever.

After that shot talk we all had to agree to the match and so every member of my team and their team had to do a fingerprint confirmation.

As we enter the field, we heard a voice through the microphone saying "This match will be held on a special 40 by 30-meter mini field, the goals are also smaller than normal and both goalkeepers will be an identically skilled blue lock man."

"The winning team will steal one player from the opposing tram and advance to the next stage, the losing team will love a member and go back a stage"

"It's a three-on-three battle for five points, the second selection round third stage rivalry battle may begin"

After hearing those words from the microphone, I was already wondering who on their team should I choose to join my team when we win.

The timid one is out as he barely has any confidence and that may hold us back, the one that looked stylish may be good as he is third in this whole facility.

Rin on the other hand looked like someone that I wouldn't mind having on my team, he may be egoistical but at least he should have some skills as he is Itoshi Sae's little brother.

I think that he and his brother used to play together in the same team before Sae moved to Madrid.
I started to stretch my body a bit before jumping up and down to make sure my body wasn't stiff.

As soon as kick off started, Hajime passed the ball to me and I immediately saw Rin running toward me, he also kept a solid distance away from me as to not let me use his momentum against him.

I passed the ball back toward Hajime and he seem to be scanning the field as he moved around with the ball seemingly glue to his feet.

He managed to dribble past the long-haired kid before he did a pass toward the other side of the field were Nagi was waiting for the ball.

The prodigy manage to trap the ball near perfectly before he passed the ball toward me and even with Rin being hots in my tail.

I managed to trap the ball without losing any speed whatsoever and he seemed to be shocked by that as it was almost like he expected me to slow down trap the ball and he probably would have used that to clear the ball.

Which was a good idea but he just decided to use it on the wrong person, my trapping skill that I can proudly say is the best in the world.

A/N I got tired of writing the dialogues and so I'm going to just summarize them while still keeping the important part in.