A game of card (47)

Sure I could have done it in a locker room, but the locker room was further away then the room and so I choose the shortest option.

After changing into some more comfortable clothes that we're not those skintight suits that we basically wear all the time in this facility.

I decided to walk around a bit to see what I could find, sure I had a place that I wanted to go in mind but it was a habit of mine to observe my environment.

I walked inside the room where I saw the massaging chair, I sat on it before I slowly turn on the vibration mode.

The massaging chair slowly started to vibrate underneath me while it also seem to be carrying each and every single of my muscle, making sure they were safe and sound.

I slowly close my eyes and felt my body fully resting, after a solid 30 minute on the massaging chair, I eventually got up and turn it off before walking toward the cafeteria where I ate 3 delicious steaks.

They were delicious as each bite felt like a taste into heaven, it probably tasted better because I was hungry.

I ate everything and left nothing behind, I then walked to my room where I laid on the bed hoping for sleep to drag me but unfortunately it didn't come as soon as I expected and as I was about to get up to try to make myself something to help me, I fell asleep.

All of my exhaustion hit me in the face at full force and sleep just came like a train hitting a civilian while going 200 miles per hour.

3 person Pov

With his body sleeping and him gaining more energy along with the fact that he had taken care of his body before falling asleep his body started to heal as he was sleeping.

Time skip
"I raise the stake to 200$, anyone want to match it" Nakada said looking at his card with a poker face one.

"I fold"Nagi said after looking at his card for a bit.
"I will match it, "Rin said after looking at his card.
This was an unusual thing to see, Nakada, Rin, Nagi, Nishoka all playing a game of cards.

The reason for those boys playing cards instead of training was quite simple, there body need one more day to rest before getting back to full level and they were warned against doing any physical exercise by Anrie.

They did do some Yoga and some stretching but there was only so much you could do before getting bored and Nakada and suggested a board game to pass the time.

Usually Rin would have declined but Nakada managed to get out Rin competitive side out and here they were playing cards.

Nakada pov

I looked at my card for a while before I look back at Rin with a poker face, i decided to fold and as my cards were revealed it was shown that I was holding unto 4 aces.

You might call that luck but I just call that skill, I smiled as I look at his cards and realize that he only had a pair.

"I win that mean each and every single of you own me something" I said in a good mood, was it technically gambling.
Probably but as long as my mom doesn't find out about it, I will be fine.

"I think that enough for today, we wouldn't you guys to go into debt now" I said before getting up and taking the deck of cards with me.

I sight a bit tired as I look at the time, I genuinely hope that my body has rested enough so that I could go back on the field and show them hell.

My blood is getting excited at the idea of going back to the field and dribbling past players with the ball stuck at my feet.

There is so much more that I can do, The room was very quiet and I did not like that at all, Rin look like he was about to lose it while Nagi looked a bit upset probably because he lost, Nishioka just looked normal.

I stretched myself before I heard the voice of somebody say something about a rematch, I look down to see Nagi and Rin looking at me with some sort of burning passion in their eyes, It looked like some sort of fire was in there.

I guess I should have expected them to ask for another considering that neither of them loves defeat and one of them doesn't want to lose again while the other doesn't want to lose to me ever again.

"Sure" I said before I started shuffling the cards, after 30 seconds or so everybody were holding unto their cards while I was looking at mine, I put on my pocket face before looking at there expression to see if I could get a clue.

I got nothing