Resting (46)

Nakada was also getting used his life and Japan along the fact that he was playing with a migraine.

On the second half of the match she watched as Nakada alone seem to have completely flipped the table around and won the match for his team.

The state that he had entered looks the same as the one that he is in now, although the one that he is in now seems a bit more advanced than the one that Nakada was using during that match.

Her eyes then shifted back toward the match before she noticed everybody lying on the floor seeming dead tired with Nakada's leg still shaking but somehow he had managed to still stand.

The score was 5-3. he had score 4 goals while Nagi scored one goal.
Nishioka had managed to give Rin three beautiful passes to which he had used to score.

Nakada body seem to be shaking as he seem to be about to pass out before she eventually notice something as she looked into Nakada eyes his pupil and iris seem to have turned completely white.

The boy had lost consciousness while he was still standing meaning that even dead tired he refused to fall down on the floor like everybody else.

A worry look appeared on Anrie face before she ran where the boys were and dragged each and every single of them to the infirmary and personally check on their health.

Luckily for most of them, they were fine just out of juice and they would probably not have any sort of energy for any matches for a solid day or two.

She looked relived before she checked on Nakada and oh boy was something wrong with him, for somebody that doesn't want to destroy his body more than he needed to, Nakada's body was one of the most destroyed one.

His body heat was over the limit and his body seem to have drained itself while the boy himself seem to barely have enough energy to move.

He was fine once everything was done but at the same time she couldn't help but wonder if this had happened because of that weird state that he had used.

She open his eyes and flashed a light into his pupil and his eyes reacted instantly to the light, she closed his eyes before closing and putting the light away.

At least most of his vitals appeared normal and seem to be functioning just fine, she then let the room leaving the boy to rest.

She had a very busy schedule ahead of her today and it would be great if she doesn't slack behind.

Time skip
Nakada eyes flutter open to notice that he was in some sort of hospital room, he looked around and notice that he was the only person there.

He looked around confuse before he felt all the energy and his body slowly returning to him, his muscle felt pretty tense and his body also felt a bit stiff.

He noticed the machine that seem to be keeping tab of his health but he just stood up and started to walk away.

He had better thing to do,all he needed to do was just make a warm bath and then rest for the rest of the day and his body would have healed by the next day.

He walked toward where the bathroom was, he enter the bathroom and removed his clothes before slowly walking in the warm water.

He felt his tense muscle relax as his body touched the water, although the water was warm, he enjoyed the feeling that it had brought him.

He breathed in slowly and deeply, his body seem to be healing as he laid there without moving, he was only left with his thoughts and complete silence.

"Football sure is fun"Nakada mutter to himself as he moves around in the pool.
The boy lower himself in the water only letting his face above the water while the rest of his body was underneath the water.

"I wonder what is my sister doing right now"Nakada mutter to himself thinking about his sister.

He smiled softly thinking of the time he had spent with her, she might be a bit goofy sometime and maybe a pain in his ass but he truly adore her.

You may call it sibling rivalry but the guy she will be dating better not break his sister's heart or he will have to personally talk with that dude.

Talking about dating, is it really worth all the hype it get, I can't really see myself loving something more than I love football.

Mom better hope sis is having kids as I don't think she is getting her grandkids from me anytime soon.
'I should probably use one the machines that are meant for helping you ease up the stress on your muscle later' I thought to myself as I look around the room.

The air was humid and the water was more white than clear, after relaxing myself in the bath for a solid 5 minutes.

I decided to get out of it and wipe myself using a towel, I cleaned myself with the towel before changing into something else.

They were some bathrobes that I switched into before walking around the place. I soon enough arrive at the room that I was currently sharing with my teammate and to my surprise when I open the door.

I noticed all of them were already sleeping even Rin.I shrugged at that before walking toward my bed where I took some clean clothes that I changed into.