Do a flip(50)

"For me to evolve as a striker, I need to beat the strongest guy in this facility," Isagi said looking at me.

He seemed to be in deep thought and thinking of a way to stop me, I swore that I saw puzzle pieces floating around along with a lot of numbers.

I look over at my team and notice that team white was not the only team getting excited as Rin looked rather pissed.

I don't really blame him for that, as he somehow got beaten by somebody else and that seems to be a hit to his ego.

Although if we are being fair, Barou did not really beat him but only manage to get lucky, but that is still not an excuse to get outplayed by Barou.

He should have expected that Barou would pull something like that as the man literally call himself the king.

I breathed in making sure to take in as much oxygen as possible before my eye slowly darken, I may not get the chance to test out this ability again.

'So why not use it here' I thought to myself as I started to focus.

As soon as the whistles for kick off was heard, my mind was running miles on over time. While my eyes were scanning the field looking for opportunities or weaknesses that I could find and exploit. Luckily for me, I found plenty.

I even found some weaknesses that were meant as bait for anyone that went there, I looked at Bachira as he dribble past Nagi and started running on the right side of the field with no one there to stop it.

Nagi soon enough caught to the prodigy, while in my eyes, I had already saw what was going to happen.

Bachira would arrive near the corner kick area before he will decide to do a cut-in and try to dribble past Nagi.

Considering how fast Nagi was growing, Bachira would not be able to shoot the ball and instead will pass it to one of the one person on this field with an exceptional special awareness.

My eyes than looked at Isagi, and I noticed that Isagi was running toward the goal, while Barou seem to be following him closely behind in the shadow like stalking a prey.

I could see it, Isagi was trying to bait me, he was planning on the fact that my vision of the field is great to draw me in and use that to lure me away from the danger.

Isagi is most likely the person who would shoot the ball but considering Barou personality and the fact that he sees himself as King of the field.

It is not far-fetched to guess that he was going to steal the ball from Isagi and try to score the goal himself and there was no other way about it.

My eyes than also notice Chigiri following them closely by.

I then realize that as soon as this stuff happens, he would probably try and score his own goal using his speed if Isagi or Barou miss and from the crazy like small on Bachira face.

He would probably be at the perfect spot to score any goal if all his teammate miss.
After processing all this information in what felt like an eternity for me as everything seem to have slowed down immensely.

I decided to dash toward where I saw the ball would be in the air, I rushed there at full speed before jumping just as I saw Bachira kick the ball.

My eyes follow the ball as it flew through the air and as my eyes darken just a tiny bit, not enough to be completely black but enough for it to be slightly noticeable.

The ball landed perfectly on my shoulder as the ball seem to be fall asleep as soon as it touches my shoulder.

All the speed and power that was in the ball left it as it died on my shoulder not putting much of a resistance.

3 Person Pov
Everybody in the field watch in absolute shock as Nakada had manged to perfectly trap the ball with his shoulder.

Isagi rushed toward Nakada as the second that Nakada touch the floor he would need a second to get used to feeling of the floor underneath his feet before he would move.

As Isagi ran toward Nakada trying to press him, the teenager decided to do something different, while falling on the floor the teenager used his shoulder to flick the ball upward before shiting his body center of gravity.

Nakada seem like he was about to land face first but he did not worry about that as he did a front flip while still in the air and used his back foot to kick the ball toward Rin.

As Nakada landed on the floor, he had already passed the ball to his teammate while Isagi just look stunned.

Did he just witness what he had just saw, did he really somebody do a front flip in midair to pass the ball to his teammate.

What kind of mastery does he have to be able to pull of such a trick? how was it even possible for it to happen?

Shouldn't he have face planted face first?
What kind of monster was he?

The fact that Nakada may have a lot more skill in soccer made Isagi shake with excitement, that was his chance at leveling up and he would not waste it.