Nagi awakening [29]

As soon as kick-off started again, Reo passed the ball to Nagi and Nagi sprinted with the ball on his feet.

Nagi soon reached Nakada but instead of trying to get past him, he passes the ball back to Reo, Reo trying not to lose the ball pass the ball to Zantetsu.

He truly was trying not to lose this game, Zantetsu trapped the ball before zooming toward Team Z goal.

For the first time in the whole game, you could see Nagi moving around the field and being very active

It seemed like the Lazy genius did not want to experience defeat and was trying his hardest to not lose.

He did not know what was happening to him but all he knew is that if this continue like that they would lose the game.

He did not want to lose and for some reason he felt this huge urge to score more goals and win the game.

Zantetsu noticing the prodigy was free passed the ball back toward Nagi, as the ball reached the prodigy he trapped the ball using his week foot.

Even thought he used his week foot, he still managed to trap the ball perfectly and as he was about to run toward the penalty area.

He felt a sudden pressure behind him as it felt like death itself was coming toward him at full speed, the prodigy look back to see Nakada sprinting at him at full speed.

And almost like on instinct, he passed the ball toward Reo," pathetic" Nakada said as soon as he notice that Nagi had passed the ball.

Reo had receive the ball and before he could do anything with Kira was already in front of him guarding his every move.

Reo noticing that his option had been reduced completely decided to pass the ball toward the left side of the field toward Zantetsu.

Upon receiving the ball Zantetsu rushed toward Team Z goal as Nagi said "Zantetsu lob one right in front of the goal"

Zantetsu was surprise for a second saying"That the first time you asked me for anything"
After saying those words Zantetsu rushed toward team Z goal and try to lob a ball inside the box but Chigiri had caught up to him.

As Chigiri decided to tackle as he expected Zantetsu to pass lob the ball in the box, Zantetsu instead decided to do a switchback before he lobed the ball in the box.

Nagi jumped before he trapped the ball perfectly but as he tried to shot the ball into the net, somebody was there and block the shot causing the ball to go far away from it's intended target.

"You ain't doing shit while I am here prodigy" Nakada said looking down at Nagi.
He was weirdly enough getting pleasure from stopping every single attempt at scoring a goal that Nagi had.

The ball landed in front of Reo and as he shot the ball toward the right side of the box yelling"Bet you didn't see that one coming"

The ball flew toward the right side of the goal with no one to stop it but on the last second somebody kicked the ball away saying"This is pathethic"

The ball was cleared and their was no more danger toward Team Z goal as the ball had landed on the foot of the number eleven of Team Z.

Isagi got the ball and ran toward the other team goal with everything he could muster in his body as he felt like he was about to pass.

He searched all around the field trying to find the best person to pass the ball to until he notice Nakada being completely free and unguarded.

He wonder how did Nakada get there so fast as he was the one that cleared the ball but he did not question it until he look further he noticed there was nobody there.

He knew for a fact that he saw Nakada and trusting his instinct he passed the ball there, everybody from Team Z thought that Isagi just gave the ball away.

But as the midfielder from team V tried to take the ball, Nakada appeared before he nutmegged both of the defenders not losing any speed at all.

Isagi now realize that he could predict where somebody on the field would be but before he could think about it for much longer.

His body gave out on him and he fell face first on the grass dead tired, he yelled at his body to get up in his mind but he still stayed on the floor limp.

Nakada on the other hand was destroying team V defence and as they pitiful try to stop him, he made them look like an idiot.

He dance in between all of the player and managed to reached an area where he was going to score no matter which feet he use.

Using all the power he could muster, he decided to shoot the ball with everything he had, he added a lot of spin into the ball but at the same time, he also added a lot of force onto the ball.

The ball flew at a very fast speed before it curved ever so slightly as it hit the back of the net without the keeper being none the wiser.
[Team Z-Team V]
[4-1]

As the score to the game changes, something inside Nagi also changes as his eyes seem to have darkened and his body seem to be steaming.

The lazy prodigy had someone found a way to enter a flow like state, Nagi had managed to awaken and reached a flow like state in the game all in a effort to beat Nakada.

Would that be enough thought to be the genius of the Barcha club, the prodigy that played soccer ever since he was a child.

A/N So before anyone come saying it is bs that Nagi awaken all those stuff, I will say it pretty fair as Nagi is truly does not want to lose, he sees what Nakada can do and for him to beat that,he needed to enter the flow.

The question now is, will that be enough thought.