🪵!! Surprise visit. !WALLMARK!

no fluff rn just a story :3

oneshot
MARKS POINT OF VIEW.

Mark would be cooking for himself some spaghetti in the kitchen while the hum of the Television in his living room was loud enough to be faintly heard, he only just realised he had left his television on while cooking his food, when he finished cooking his food and making his way back to his couch before all of a sudden a ding noise went off, he glanced at the door curiously at who could it be at such a late hour, it being 11:34 PM.

Mark would open the door and find Wallter standing at his doorway, slightly shocked.
Wallter would give a small "Hello." before explaining he needed a place to stay due to his house being under construction and that he pretty much had nobody else to go to, or that would still be awake.

Mark sighed a little and awkwardly opened his door as a gust of cold wind came out.

WALLTERS POINT OF VIEW.

The moment Wallter stepped in, he smelled the aroma of food, he wasnt surprised due to Mark wasnt a bad cook,

Althought he was admittedly embarrassed at how he pretty much needed to stay somewhere yet Mark, His Ex-Husband was the only one who could've perhaps let him in.

"
Hello, Mark.. If it is not too much trouble may I stay for a bit?"

He was really embarrased and thought it was stupid that he wasn't even able to stay at his house. Nonetheless he was grateful.

"Er.." Mark said slowly "Sure, I dont mind some company." He would begin to wash the pot he used for the spaghetti. "It would b' nice to finally have company 'round here." he gently chuckled, even his southern accent would spill into his awkward chuckle, which Wallter found odd.

"Thank you. Mark." he rubbed his neck awkwardly, while sort of leaning agaisnt a wall watching Mark clean.

MARKS POINT OF VIEW.

He looked over at Wallter for a moment while he wasn't looking then continued to wash the dish,
he didn't know how to feel about Wallter staying over, it was sort of conflicting that his Ex-Husband had to come over because of a construction issue and having nobody to go to, for a moment he felt guilty, he wasnt aware if he had any other people to go to.

Then he thought and he remembered Split, or Bive, Maybe Lampert? Probably not.
He found it odd that he chose specifically His place to stay, then he shooed any feeling towards his other thoughts, he would finish cleaning the pot and dry it, and then put it back where he kept his pots.
Mark reached up to put the pot down, as it being on the top shelf, he would stand on the tip of his stand then sigh, drying his hands.

WALLTERS POINT OF VIEW.

Wallter watched as he tried to reach for the top shelf, almost walking over to help but then seeing that Mark could reach it.
He always had a height difference with Mark. It being a noticible one, he didn't dawdle thinking about it too long.

"Hey, Wallter?" Mark called out not too loudly.
Wallter looked at mark and raised his eyebrows.
"You could stay on m' couch if you'd perfer, Since I wouldn't want'cha sitting on the wall."
Wallter nodded, before sitting on the couch, Mark would awkwardly join him on the opposite side, leaning away from him on accident while watching the Television he had left on all this time.

Mark and Wallter mutually fell asleep on the couch, ended up leaning on eachother.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Done! So sorry if it was short, i didnt want you guys to keep reading on and on with no fluff or anything!! ik its dryy its 4 in the morning rn :sob:

615 Words!!