🎉 !! It was an accident, I promise. !!!PARTYBEETLE!!!

snickers evilly.

I LIKE THE SONG ABOVE :3
IMMA MATCH THIS ENERGY 
partybeetle angst because im.. mischevious... perhaps.. malicious.... maybe even... malevolent...furthurmore... i could be...devious
by the way since im evil, poob has trauma so he gets like, flashbacks

______________________

Pest was inside of the elevator, waiting for his floor to come so that he could go home.

It was boring, but they installed a device system where you can watch videos like you would on your ifone, while in the elevator, which seemed.. tacky, to say the least.

although he really didn't complain.

He heard a 'Ding!' as Poob walked in quickly,
"Hai Pest!!" He said like he always does, everyday, over and over again whenever he sees Pest, Pest just waved while afterwards he crossed his arms and he rolled his eyes, kinda sick of hearing it.

Poob noticed and his smile faded then he tried to get closer to Pest in an attempt to make him feel better.
"Pest.. Is sumthing wrong?" he reached for his hand, Pest moved his hand away slightly.
"I don't feel like I want physical touch right now." he looked at Poob from the side, only his eyes moving, before going back to stare at the elevator doors.

Poob didn't want to give up, and thought that he was sad.
"Pest.. You can talk to mai.." he didn't reach for his hand(s), but moved closer to him.
"I am fine." he exhaled, walking away from Poob, trying to press a button on the elevator for his floor, yet the elevator was unpredictable. He walked back to a different spot, not next to Poob.

"Pest, Are u sure ur oki..?" he once again tried to get close to Pest.
"I'M FINE!" he yelled, accidently slashing Poob with his sharp fingernails on his arm.
He immidiently looked in horror to what he'd done, Poob arm was bleeding, badly and Poob went pale, when they looked at the wound.

Poob began to cry, beginning to back up and hitting the elevator doors to open, as he ran into his apartment, Pest stood there in shock to what he had done to Poob because he let his anger get the best of him.

POOBS POV

Poob ran into his apartment, sitting on his door while crying in his arms, bundled up on the floor, as he made 'Hic'ing noises as he cried, trying to breathe, he was shocked how he thought his best friend slashed him across the arm, he locked his door and rushed to the bathroom as Pest attempted to open the door to apologise, when he almost made it to the bathroom he screamed at the door;

"LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU MONSTER!" He yelled through tears while his arm was still bleeding badly, he got a first aid but the wound was cut very deep somehow, it bleeding through the bandages.

(to give an example, when pest slashed his hand accidently he did it with all 5 of his fingers, he has really sharp nails and fingers, and hes also pretty strong sooo- ouchy..)

Poob would be  sitting by the door, making sure Pest didnt come in, as the mass amount of crying made his eyes pink.

Pest banged on the door, trying to get in but then realised he was probably making things worse, he looked at his hand and he began to cry with no emotion on his face.

he slowly sat down on the elevator floors as he thought about what he'd done, knowing Poob had trauma it probably made things worse.

After he wiped his tears, he looked down at his hands shamefully.

"Am i.."

"Am i.. Really just a horrifying monster.."

"To him..?"

____________

HA HA HA HA IM EVILLLL
anywaysh,

there is ummm ermmm

593 words