💡!! Stressed out. !SKATERLIGHT!

TY SALSA FOR GIVING THIS REQUEST HUGS AND HUGS
BTW IF THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE ILL GIVE SOME BACKSTORY:
MARK N WALLTER FIGHTING AND IT WAS RLLY NOT SIGMA.

Infected was in his apartment, playing games on his computer for hours until eventually a knock had appeared on his door, he sighed, put his headphones down and walked towards the door, Before he answered it, They knocked again, Infected looked through the eye piece to see who it was, In the eyehole was a very distressed looking Lampert.

 He instantly opened the door. "L4mp3rt?" Infected asked, looking shocked. Lampert asked, voice shaky, "May i come inside?.."
Infected nodded before hastily opening the door and then Lampert sat on his couch when inside.

After a brief moment of quietness with a concerned face, Infected broke the silence: "H3y.. Wh4t H4pp3n3d?.. 1s 1t.. Th3m 4g4in?" Infected looked at Lampert in the eyes, before Lampert managed to get out "Y-Yeah." while half hyperventilating when speaking with dried tears down his face, and seemingly like he was going to cry again.

Infected wrapped his arm around Lampert, " 1t's 0k4y, Y0u c4n cry." Lampert sadly looked up at Infected and hugged him while crying and mumbling words, this went on for about 5 minutes before he stopped crying and began talking comprehensively about how every day of his life he has to endure yelling constantly even from his room, he would backtrack and then cry again.

This time Infected would grab him by the shoulders as Lampert looked up, and he wiped his tears with his thumbs, smiling "But y0u'r3 n0t th3r3 n0w, y0u'r3 h3r3, w1th m3, 4nd y0u c4n st4y th3 n1ght, th3y pr0b4bly w0nt n0t1c3." Lampert stopped crying " I suppose you're right.. Maybe it'll be okay." Lampert hugged infected and they both smiled, they ended up playing video games together late at night until they both fell asleep on eachother.
____
FINISHED HAHAHAHKIujghshyjasjyhsfygt IM SO SORRY if its short smh im so tired but i still tried to cook for yall

ily guys whoever reads this :sob:

337 words!