🍌!! Fun day. !SPLIVE!

disclaimer: so sorry if this is low quality! it is my first time writing a book
TY TO MY FRIEND SALSA FOR SUGGESTING THIS :3

Split would be texting Bive:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Split: Hey, Bive! Are you free today?

 Bive: I COULD CLEAR MY SCHEDULE 

Split: Is that a yes?

Bive: GIVE ME A MOMENT.
YES, I'M FREE, WHY DO YOU ASK???

Split: I was wondering if you'd like to.. Maybe go out to eat somewhere?

Bive: OK.

Split: Hows about.. Reddys diner at 4?

Bive: OK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Split would get ready and put on a nice dress before leaving her house.

Split would be walking to Reddys diner, when not seeing Bive for a long time she eventually began messaging her again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Split: Are you here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Split waited for a few seconds before turning around quickly to see none other than Bive, Split gave a smile. "HI." Bive said timidly while also smiling back, fiddling with her hands, and dressed pretty nicely.

"You look nice!" Split nudged Bive playfully and grabbed her hand to walk inside, at first Bive got shocked and kind of froze, but when Split began walking she followed suit into the restaurant, Reddys diner would be hosting a valentines day event, it was kind of perfect timing as Split wanted to confess to Bive.

They still got a table and they ordered their food, they had some small talk before they finished their food, Split paid for the meal and then got up with Bive "Hey Bive?" Split asked shyly. "Could we go outside?" Split would say quietly, waiting for a response: Bive would nod, slightly puzzled as they held hands until they got outside.

"Bive.." Split inhaled "I have a crush on you." Bive would blush alot and freeze again as they didn't know how to handle situations like these but, Bive managed to get out "ME TOO."
it was kind of awkward but they just hugged and then they wanted to go to a picnic, and they did and they both and watched the sun set together.
----------------------------------------------------------------

FINISH IM SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT NOBODY READS MINE ANYWAY :sob:
i hope yall liked this weird fluff HDHFHFHFHsshahgjsjgahaj
ily

344 words!