💡 !! Boring but fun. !!SKATERLIGHT!!

HII im making this cus a request tysm notveryfunnyguy :pray:
SO SORRY IF ITS DRY IM TRYING MY BESTTT BTW LAMPERT AND INFECTED ARE BOTH LIKE HUMANOID OR ELSE IT WOULDNT MAKE SENSEE

btw im sorry for so much handholding I LOVE HOLDING HANDS SHUjkdsfHSDFJysdvkjhdv

__________________________

It'd be a boring day in the elevator, Lampert standing around in the elevator.

He didn't really know what to do today, considering he didn't do anything the day before, or the day before that, but before that day was the day that Infected let Lampert come into his house to stay, he forgot to thank him for that day.

He didn't know what stop he would go to, or if he wouldn't see a stop all day, considering the elevator is unpredictable, not mattering if you told it to go a specific floor, it would do its own thing Lampert wasn't sure if the elevator was broken or just didn't cooperate.

All of a sudden, while he was inside his thoughts, a 'Ding!' noise appeared, it was be the ROKEA floor, he shrugged and thought it'd be nice to go there shopping, so he clicked on the 'Keep door open' and then walked into the ROKEA.

He began looking at the furnature, considering what to get, he saw a rack of.. Firearms, which was veeeery questionable to say the least, but nevermind that, he was looking in the distance to see if he liked anything.

He saw somebody familiar, Too familiar, he carefully walked closer while trying to not seem suspicious and it was Kasper![Infected], I guess the world was trying to tell Lampert something.

"Kasper?" Lampert said slowly, peering over at Kaspers[Infecteds] back.
Kasper turned around kinda quickly. "L4mp3rt?" Kasper said with a confused chuckle.
"Oh, Hey." Lampert said, putting his arms to his sides, not really liking being social.

"1 w4s just g01ng sh0pp1ng, funny t0 s33 y0u h3r3!" He smiled, which made Lampert feel something odd he has not felt before.

"Yeah.. Do you want to shop together?" Lampert said after a few seconds of silence.
"0f c0urs3!" Kasper smiled and his skin glowed, and grabbed Lamperts hand.

 Normally Lampert would pull away from his hand, due to the germs and bacteria, But for some reason, it didn't even dawn on him until a few minutes later, its like he WANTED his hand to be held, and even when he noticed he kept holding it, Lampert turned a subtle pink without noticing.

While they were walking, Lampert had thought about the 'staying over thing.'
"Hey.. Kasper." He said kinda quietly, looking at Kasper.
Kasper looked back at him with a small, warm smile. "Y34h?"
"Thank you for letting me stay over at your house a few days ago.. I was really stressed and thank you for being there for me." He smiled, the same shade of pink coming back again, it was very subtle but Kasper noticed it and turned a bit pink too.
"0-0f c0urs3! Y0u'r3 4lw4ys th3r3 f0r m3!" Kasper smiled, lighting up Lampert stronger then any lightbulb.

Lampert nodded, as they continued holding eachothers hand while walking back to the elevator.
__________________________
HII I FINISHED uhsfuisdfujshfd
SORRY WITH ALOT OF HANDHOLDING AGAIN I JUST LOOVE HANDHOLDINGGG

I HOPE I ATLEAST HALF REACHED YOUR EXPECTATIONS :3
ILY GUYS

524 words!