chapter 22

Sorry for the wait i forgot to continue working on the book cause of school and other stuff so yea. Im back bitchhesss lets get it.😊

(nicki and wayne are in the hostpital and discussing about the abuse that happened to her 3 days before)

Continued>>>>>

Wayne: how long had this been happing to you nicki.

Nicki pov.

When wayne asked me that i got so nervous. I dont want to tell wayne what bird man did to me before cause i dont want wayne to kill bird man for what he done. I know that he desserves karma but i juss cant handle anymore drama that involves me
. But i know if i want peace from drama and peace from wat happened to me then i need to tell wayne wat happen, but i juss hope wayne handles it better then i think he will.

Nicki: once

Wayne: why

Nicki:why what

Wayne: why did he hurt you

Nicki: he hurt me because.....i(tears up)

Wayne: WHAT WAS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TWO TO CAUSE HIM TO HURT YOU NICKI.

Doctor: i suggest not yelling at her she juss woke from a coma an...(GCF)

Wayne: IDGAF MY WIFE IS BEENING ABUSED BY SOMONE I THOUGHT WAS MY FRIEND.

Nicki:(tears up) wayne can you please stop yel-(GCF)

Wayne: NO HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN HITING YOU.

Doctor: mr. Wayn-(GCF)

Wayne: CAN YOU SHUT UP AND LEAVE US ALONE.

(doctor leaves)

Wayne:(sits by nicki) nicki wat happened between you two to cause him to hurt you.

Nicki: on the tour bus the day you picked me up from the airport. I went to the bathroom and when i came bird man touched me and i pushed him away and he grabed me and he raped me. I tried to get him off of me and when i did i ran back to you and tried to for get it.

Wayne:why didnt you telk me this before.

nicki: i was afraid of-(GCF)

wayne: AFRAID OF WHAT. IF YOU TOLD ME WHAT HE DID THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED.

Nicki: i was afarid of what he would've done.

Wayne: if you told me what he done to you i would've prevented him from hurting you.

Nicki: wayne...i was scared that he would've came back and tried to get revenge on us.

Wayne:(hugs nicki) nicki nothing is going to happen to you... Not anymore. Im not goin to let it happen. But in order for me to keep you safe you have to let me know whays goin on before it get worse. Ok

Nicki:(tears up and smiles) ok

Wayne: Nicki get some rest I want you to recover an be healthy.(gets up to walk to the door)

Nicki: wait were you going.

Wayne: to talk to the doctor don't worry I won't leave you.

Nicki: ok.

Wayne pov.

Too much is going on right now I can't Have this keep happening to Nicki. How can we be happy when she continues to get hurt or someone comes between us. This is too much. I didn't want to Do this but I gotta call my niggas and we gon start some shit, if I have to kill somebody I would. I would do whatever it takes to keep us happy. But first I gotta take care of Nicki. I walked to the front desk and asked for the doctor. The doctor walked up to me and we began to talk about Nicki.

Doctor: Wayne Nicki is going to have to stay the night just so we can run a few test.

Wayne: test on wart

Doctor: just test to see if he is ok

Wayne: oh ard

Doctor: but before you walk back into the room may o speak to Nicki.

Wayne: ok doc.

Doctor walks in

Doctor: mrs. Nicki

Nicki: yes

Doctor: we ran a few test to see if you were healthy and we found something.

Nicki: wat did you find

Doctor: ... well you are pregnant.

Nicki: AGAIN OH MY GOD.

Doctor:nicki pls calm down

Nicki:DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN BY WHO.

doctor:i understand ur upset but-GCO

Nicki- BY WHO

Doctor- aburey graham aka drake

Nicki:(begins to cry) wat have I done.

Nicki pov.

I knew I was going to get pregnant by drake I just knew it.

<Flashback>

Nicki pov.

I kinda have feelings for drake but I dont want to get back together with him because o have Wayne and he done so much for me, but I just want to talk to drake about our past. Sometimes I still think about it and I just want him to know that I forgive him for wat he done. Tomorrow I also leave to go on waynes tour and I just want to get this over with so I don't think about this while I'm with my future husband. I drove up to drakes house and I parked my Car in the drive way. I walked up to the door and knocked on it surprising drake opened the Door for me and allowed me in. We walked to the living room and we began to talk. The whole time we were talking and laughing and I never thought we would be like this since we had so much trouble in our past. I think I'm beginning to fall in love again.

Nicki: drake I actually cane here to talk to u about someth-GCO

Drake-Nicki I just want to apologize for the way I treated you in the past.

Nicki-i forgive you drake that's actually wart I wanted to talk-GCO

drake- (gets closer to Nicki) you know you being here reminds me about the good times we used to have when we were Together(kisses nickis neck)

Nicki-drake you know I have a-GCO

Drakes kisses Nicki up and down her body. Drake lays her down and takes off her cloths

<Flashback ends>

Doctor: Ms. Nicki are you alright

Nicki: yes I just need time alone.

Doctor leaves.

Nicki: how am I going to be able tell Wayne about this.

Cliffhanger.

Find out wart happens next in the next chapter.