chapter 8

nicki pov.

i couldnt sleep after wayne told me about sharmela. i mean im not afraid of her its just what if she trys to jump the fence for wayne and trys to have sex with him.i think i woke wayne.

wayne:ayye bae why you up.

nicki:i was thinking of sharmela and jumping the fence. what if she jumps the fence to have sex with you.

wayne:nicki she never done that and pluse our relationship is long gone.

nicki:but when i met her she seemed like she was mad that you moved on.

wayne:nicki that wouldnt happen.now lets go to sleep its late.

nicki:alright.

drakes house-

drake pov.

man i keep on messing up the women i go with.man i got to apologize to macy.

drake:MACY!!!!

macy:now what do you want.

drake pov.

when ahe said that i got angery because she said with an attidue but i got to calm down.

drake:look im sorry for abusing you. i mean somtimes i get angery because, im stress. even though i abuse you deep down i still love you. its just ny anger takeing over. please forgive me.

macy pov.

i didnt know what to say. what drake said was deep and beautiful i had to forgive him because,i still love him to.

macy:drake i love you to. i forgive you.

drake:(reaches for a hug)come here.

macy:(hugs drake)drake i have to tell you somthing.

drake:(brakes hug)what

macy:remeber when you kind of raped me

drake:yes

macy:i think im preganet.

drake:..............oh my gosh you joking.

macy:i dont think so earlier i threw up.

drake:wow

macy:i know are you mad.

drake:no suprised

macy:lets talk more in the morning

drake:ok goodnight

macy:night.

macy pov.

i was scared as hell when i told him about the baby.even though i didnt

test i just knew i was.

wayne and nicki house morning-

wayne pov.

nicki was sleep. she looks so cute when she snuggles with the covers.anyways since she works hard in the house i wanted to make her breakfast in bed. i got out eggs,bacon,spinage,and cheese.im going to make her an omulate.i was cooking in the kitchen until i heard a noise upstairs. so i thought nicki must be up so i go upstairs with her breakfast and i didnt see her all i saw was a note on the bed and it said.

note-

i got you girl i told you to stay with me but you went to dis trick. and i need some money. give me 5million and you can get her back. but if you dont you'll never see her again.

wayne: no no no no no

*omg who stole nicki find out in the next chapter.

*ill update tomrrow or so.