chapter 10

wayne pov.

i cant believe it we finally have baby and its beautiful.

wayne:its a girl.

nicki:(out of breath) yea i always wanted a girl.

wayne:here hold her.

nicki:shat should we name her.

wayne:ummmmm

nicki: how about hope.

wayne:i like the name fayth.

nicki:i pused out the baby so were going with the name hope.

wayne:ok. lets go home.

drake and macy-

drake:MACY!!!!

macy:yes drake

drake:hows the baby

macy:good why

drake:just wanted to make sure because i really want this baby.

macy:its ok the baby will be fine.

drake:macy promies that youll take good care of this baby.

macy:ok im about to cook dinn er what do you want.

drake:chicken.

macy:ok.

waynes place-

nickipov.

so all of us went back home after co.ing from the docters to check to see if hopes ok.and when we came i was so excited to show our new baby around. hope was also happy to see her new home. wayne was on his fith floor in his studio while i was fixing the baby room.

wayne pov.

im so happy i have a baby with my futuer wife. i think this wil be a new start in our new lifes since we have a beautiful new baby.nicki was making the baby room and i was in my studio laying down tracks for my album so i can go on tour. and i go on tour in about two weeks and im just finishing my album. and i also didnt tell nicki. i didnt tell nicki because she was preganet and i didnt think it was ok because she could've gotten a miscarrage. but now she has the baby i  dont think ots safe for the baby to come and i dont trust anyone to baby sit hope.nicki came in the studio and i got super nervous to tell her and i guess shes finkshed with the baby room.

nicki:(kisses wayne) hey bae

wayne:(kisses back)hey

nicki:howa the tracks

wayne:good and we need to talk.

nicki:ok

wayne:nicki i have a tour in two weeks.

nicki:ok so do you want me to come or what.

wayne: thats the thing you ...cant...come.

nicki:why not

wayne:because of the baby hope.

nicki:we can take her on tour.

wayne:i dont think thats safe.

nicki:then i can get macy to watch her.

wayne:but shes a new born macy might hurt her and hope might think that macy is her mom.

nicki:it seems like you just dont want me on the tour.

wayne:no its jus-GCO

nicki:THEN HOW COME .

wayne:dont yell at me because you need to take care of the baby.

nicki:but what if a girl trys to have sex with you and she get preganet.

wayne:so you dont trust me

nicki:i've been heart broken many times im just afarid it might hapoen again.

wayne:nicki i will never hurt you. you have to trust me on this and if it happens which i dout it would ill have a reason.

nicki:just be carful.

wayne:ok. i love you.

nicki:love you too

*awww can nicki acually trust wayne on tour will wayne make a mistake. find out in the next chapter