chapter 14

nicki pov.

its been almost a week and i miss wayne and um nervous.this whole time wayne has been gone i was thinking like what if wayne falls a different girl or what if wayne meets monique and monique has sex with him. not to be mean but mo ique is a hoe. she has sex with anyone. anways i want to get my mind off of this im goinh over macy's. i got dressed in a barbie pink and blue pencil dress and blue leging with all pink wedges.i dressed hope in a with ruffeld dress with a white bow and black shoes.i called macy to tell her i was on my way.

phone cov.

macy:hey nicki whats up

nicki:im on ny way to your house we need to tlk about you know who.

macy:whos that

nicki:ugh.. monique

macy:oh are you nervious abo-GCO

nicki:just wait until i get there.

macy:ok bye

phone cov. over

nicki pov.

after i got off the phone i was near macy garage. i pulked up to the garage and walked out the car with hooe and i stoped. i just stood there and thought about all thoughs times

of when i lived here. when i was thinking about thoughs times i shead a tear and walked to the front door.

i knocked on the door and drake answerd it.

drake:oh goodness. the queen of trouble and her child

nicki:dont call me that in front of hope and your starting trouble now

drake:whatever macy is upstairs

nicki:thanks

upstairs-

nicki:hey mace

macy:hey so what do you need to say about monique.

nicki: the truth is i think monique is going to meet wayne and makr him have sex with her.

macy: i dont think that will happen how can monique meet wayne out of all the places in australia.

nicki:its possible

macy: this is how you get yourself worried. your only thinking of the worst.

nicki: i know

macy:look how about you talk to monique and telk you how you feel.

nicki:ok thanks.

macy:your welcome

monique pov.

its 10:00 pm here and thats around when the preformence starts.im getting ready to go and im wearing a blue and pink half shirt with nothing under but my bra,(just in case)red bottoms and skinny jeans. i finish putting on my make then i wrnt to my car. the night club wasnt far it only took 20 mins. i arrived at the club and i saw wayne with his boys at that moment i decided to make an good  impression. so i walked out stiking out my butt. i was at the door and i felt eyes on me. i thought it was wayne but i didnt look back.when i walked in i saw alot of other pretty so i wanted to step up my game and look sexyier. i walked to the bathroom and stuffed my bra and i stuffed my pants to make my double dee's bigger. when i was stuffing i heard wayne start his song so i put on the finishing touches and tried to find a seat close to the stage. i saw wayne preforming and he sounded great. as he was preforming i saw him looking at me. i thought that he might be noticing my body so i showed more. after his preformence i walked to the bar area to get a drink and then i felt someone close to me so i turned around and i saw wayne.

wayne:hey monique. i dont know if you noticed me looking at you.

monique:(touches waynes arm)i did

wayne:i wanted to talk more with you.

monique:how about we let are bodies do the talking.

wayne:um i cant cause im soon going to ve engaged to the love og my life.

monique:(fakes smiles)cool um let me get you a drink.what do u want.

wayne:voka

waiter:ok here you go.

monique:(looks the other way)oh my gosh.

wayne:(looks the same way)what

monique:(puts a drug  in waynes drink) nothung.

wayne:(sips drink)wow thats tanging

monique:do you feel tired

wayne:i think i should go to my tour bus

monique:are you ok

wayne:(falls)i feel dizzy i cant really see.

monique:(chatches wayne)ok ill take you to your bus.(smiles)

tour bus-

monique:(lays wayne down) can you see now.

wayne:no

monque:(takes off clothes)great.

monique gets on top of wayne and takes his pants and boxers off.

wayne:what are you doi-GCO(faints)

raded R-

monique wipes out waynes stick and climbs on top of it and goes in and out. monique moans loud and keeps on going. monique then takes his stick out if her and suck it. later on she takes his hans and makes him finger her cookie and then she moans even louder. while she made was having sex birdman knock on the door.

birdman:ayye wayne its time for your next preformence.

monique:(wispers)oh crap.

monique gets dressed and answers the door.

birdman:who are you and where is wayne.

monique:um uuh he's sleeping.

birdman:let me in

monique:(walkes out)ok

birdman(shakes wayne)ayye wake up

wayne:(eyes closed)stop my head hurts

birdman:you got to do a preformence.

wayne:cancle it i cant do it i have a huge head ache.

birdman:(walks out)ight but if you got get alot of cash dont say nothing.

*wow monique is going crazy. is she preganet with wayne. will nicki find out. read to find out in the next chapter.

*i made a new cahpter fir you guys who like it. your welcome. have a marry christmas.