chapter 16

hello my readers. its been the longest again but i've been focusing on others things so yea. let's get it.

wayne pov.

last night was crazy.i dont even remember everything dat happened.all i remember is seeing monique in dat sexy outfit.she looked fine as hell last night but,there is another thing. i think im falling for monique. i dont know what it is she just look so fine. but i cant be falling for monique. i have the love of my life in california. i cant fall for her best friend.i got to talk to monique about last night.

phone cov.

wayne-hello

monique-hey

wayne-hey monique cant i see you today its somthing that i need to talk to you about face to face.

monique- ok i'll come to your hotel room.

wayne-ight.

wayne pov.

i got myself dressed so i wouldnt look a big mess. and as soon as i got dressed i heard a knock at the door. i opened the door and it was monique.

monique:hey wayne.

wayne:hey

monique:what did you need to talk about?

wayne:about last night(see what i did there. you know the movie about last night.)

monique pov.

oh no wayne wants to know about last night. what if he knows about the me drugging him what if he knows about the sex i made him do.

monique:what about last night.

wayne:look when i saw you last night i felt so type of way. i think that i liked you at that time.

monique:well if you like me (climbs on to top of him. express it.)

wayne pov.

monique climbed on top of me and i cant fake i did like it so i just went with the flow.

warning- rated R

monique takes off her shirt and losens her bra. and wayne takes of his pants and boxerz.wayne flips on top of monique and takes controll. wayne slowly pushes his stik in monique. monique soflys moans. wayne countinues to go in and went faster. wayne then exits out of monique and put his hand on her kitty and fingers hers. monique then begins to moan louder and louder. then monique climbs on top of wayne and pushed on his stik and rided him like a pony. wayne pushes her down and strokes her and monique screams. and wayne go's faster and faster and faster. and monique screams louder and louder. they both then reached their climax and rest on waynes bed.

monique pov.

yesturday was the best day of my life. i finally had sex with the man i allways wanted. it was amazing i wish i can live the moment forever.

omg i just noticed that i slepted with my bestfriends future husband. i was supposed to fix things between us now i made things worse. what is im pregenet. what if wayne falls in love with me. oh no what have i done.

wayne pov.

im tge worst husband ever why would i do that i dont even like monique i only liked her for a day. i gottwn so mad about what i did i punched a whole in the hotel wall. and now i got to pay for dat. ugh i so stupid.

*will things get better between monique and nicki. is monique pregenet. find out in the bext chapter.