chapter 21

Nicki pov.

I'm real excited for Wayne's proformance. I can't wait to see how his hard work pays off. And he might let me spit some bars during his performance. After our afternoon love I took a shower and got dressed in a denim front pockted shirt with black pants and black laced pumps (I didn't want to dress real special cause its a club place basicly and its gonna be real hot sooo yea.) After I got dress me and me and Wayne walked out the hotel and went in the car that was waiting for us out side. It took us about 20mins to get to the club and when we got there. When we arrived at the club we saw wanyes worker aliese. When she saw Wayne she looked real happy to see him but when she saw me her attitude change. Im really concerned at this point. Was really fuckin anyone while he was on tour? I need to find out today. We entered the club and before Wayne got to preform I ask him if we could talk in his dressing room. So we walked to his dressing room and guess wants saw that I seemed upset cause he spoke before I can ask him my question.

Wayne:wats wrong

Nicki: I'm concerned

Wayne: about

Nicki:you

Wayne:wat

Nicki: wayne did you have sex with anyone while u were on tour.

Wayne POV.

When nicki asked me that question my heart fell to my stomach and started pounding. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to tell her so we can have an honest relationship but then if I did we would never get married and I'll never see hope again, but she'll would've found out any ways so I have to tell her.

Wayne: nicki, yes I did. But it wasn't my fault I tri-GCO

Nicki: HOW WASNT IT YOUR FAULT. IT TAKES 2 TO HAVE SEX!!

wayne: it wasn't, monnique kept on flirting wiff me and I tried to tell her to leave me alone but she-GCO

Nicki- YOU CHEATED ON.ME WITH MONIQUE. (start crying) I CANT BELIEVE U RIGHT NOW, I'VE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH AMD U DO THIS TO ME.

Wayne-nicki I didnt mean to. I told her I didn't want to but she kept messing with me.

Nicki- wayne I can't with this.(walks away crying)

(Wayne grabs Nicki's arm and kisses her passionately)

Wayne- onkia Tonya miraj you know I would never hurt you. I hurts me to see you upset or hurt. I fought for you and protected you. And I would never let any thing hurt you ever. What happened between me and Monique was nothing. When she kept messing with me I told her to stop but she kept messing with me. I even told her I was in love with you but she wouldnt stop. Nicki I love you and I would never try to do anything to hurt you. Please forgive me.

(Nicki kisses wayne)

Nicki POV.

Was very upset at wayne for what happened but what he said was so sweet and plus I still loved him. And he for all he has done for me I had to forgive him. He protected me from an abusive relationship with drake and he fought for me. I just had to forgive him.

Nicki: wayne I forgive you wayne.

Wayne: I love you

Nicki:love you to (kisses wayne again)

Bird:(walks in) wayne its time to...

Wayne:wayne oh sorry. Ard let's do this. Nicki out commin

Nicki: I'll be there in a sec.

Bird POV.

When I saw nicki kissing wants that made me real mad. First she has sex with wayne and she kisses him aand forgets the love I showed her. I can't take this any longer.

Bird: nicki what's wrong with u.

Nicki: what you mean what's wrong with me.

Bird: I showed you love on the tour bus and u just gonna go back to wayne.

Nicki: you raped me. That wasn't love. And wayne is the love of my life.

Bird: u know what...

Bird grabs nicki by the arm and yanks her to the floor.

Nicki: bird stop leave me alone.

Bird: no since you want to forget the love I made to you.

Nicki: SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!

Bird puchs nicki multiples time and kicks her in the stomach. Then he Punch's her in the face knocks her out. After bird knocked her out he left the room and left nicki on the floor.

Wayne POV.

While I was preforming I didn't see nicki in the crowd. I thought she said she'll be right there. And I also didn't see bird I was getting worried so I cut the performance short. I ran to my dressing room to see if nicki was there. I opened the door and saw nicki on the floor unconscious. I didn't know what to do I was real scared I called so I called the police and they arrived 20mins after I called. They also brought the ambance too, the ambulance pulled out the strercher and put nicki on ii and pulled her in the truck and I went in the truck and we headed to the hospital.

Nicki POV.

I woke up to a real bright light in my face. I had a huge head ache and I didn't know where I was but  then I heard voices, my eyes finally adjusted to the light and I saw that I was in the hostpital. I was hurting real bad all over my body. I didn't know how I got like this. Soon after I found out where i was I saw wayne and a doctor enter throught the door way. Wayne sat down next to me and the doctor stood next to me on the other side and he began to talk. I wanted to sit up but my body was hurting to bad so I just stay the way I was.

Doctor: good morning ms. Onika

Nicki: morning how long have I been here.

Wayne: 3 days.

Doctor: yes you had a concusion.

Nicki: how did I get tha....

Nicki POV.

Omg I remember. Birdnan abused me. I can't believe he did that. How am I gonna tell wayne. What would he do. I just can't think about that right now.

Doctor: according to your injuries you have been abused. And according the finger prints on you body you have been abused by bryan Williams also well know as birdman.

Wayne POV.

When I heard that bird abused nicki I didn't know what to say all I wanted to do was kill do nigga point blank period. I'm tired of people hurting nicki she is a beautiful and sweet person. I can't deal with did no more  I gotta get dis nigga.

Cliff hanger-----------to be continued.

*find out what happens in the next chapter.