chapter 11

nicki pov.

well hope is now two weeks old and today is the day that wayne leaves for tour.im so sad bceause for like five months wayne isnt going to be home. i going to miss him so much. but at least wayne said he was going to visit when he tours around the california.

wayne:well i guess this is it.

nicki:(crying) i know  i dont want you to leave im going to be so lonly.

wayne:face time me.

nicki:it wont be the same.

hope:byfff

nicki:yea say bye  bye to daddy.

wayne:let me hold her.

nicki:here.

wayne: (kisses hope)daddy loves you and daddy gonna miss you.

hope:(kisses back)

wayne(tears up)awww im gonning to miss you.

birdman:wayne plane leaves in an hour.

wayne:aight. nicki please take care of our baby. ill call you when i go to the air port.

nicki:(crying and huging wayne)ok im really going to miss you.

wayne:im going to miss you to. ill always love you.

nicki:ok be careful.

wayne:(walks away)bye

nicki:bye.

hope:bababa blafff

nicki:yea blafff.

hope:(yawns)

nicki:looks like someone neededs a nap. comeone lets go upstairs.

*ok now i havnt been putting monique in this story much.but in this chapter she will be in it. just to let you know.

monique pov.

i havnt been talking to my girls in awhile and i miss them.i also broke up with my third boyfriend this month.now im home watching tv and scroling through pics on my instagram. i staryed scrowling through my followers and i see nickis page so i look on her page and see lots of pics with lilwayne and a baby. so i geuss i missed alot about nicki. i heard my door bell ring and i thought it might be the mail and it was. i saw alot of bills and one letter that said that i won a trip to australia. i was so excited. so i started packing right after i opened the letter. i also wanted to share the news with my best friends so i called nicki and macy.

phone cov.

nicki and macy:hello

monique:heeeeyy.

macy:hi

nicki:hey how are you.

monique:good i see you have a baby now congradulations.

nicki:thanks.

macy pov.

when both nicki and monique were talking about babys it reminded me that i needed to tell them about mine.

macy:guys

nicki and monique:yea

macy:im .........preganet

monique: OMGGGGGG!!!!!

nicki:(says not excited)great.

macy:i know im going to have a family with my futuer husband drake.

nicki:um ok.

monique: oh and geuss what.

nicki and macy:what.

monique:IM GOING TO ALSTRALIA!!!!!

nicki:what a coindence because wayne is going on tour there and thats his first place to go.

monique:oh well i geuss ill be running into him or not.

macy:lucky.hey nicki why didnt you go

nicki:because wayne  didnt thik it was safe for our baby hope.

macy and monique: dats a cute name.

nicki:i know right.

monique:well i got to get packing.

nicki and macy:bye.

nicki pov.

i hope monique dosnt meet wayne. because if she dose she might fall in love with him. and we all know that ahe gose with anyone.i thought abou this for a long time but eventually i just wanted to get my mind off it bu watching tv. then i fell asleep.

*will monique see wayne. will she fall in love with him.find ou in the next chapter. comment and vote.

*ill update soon