Chapter 20

Ard guys im sorry i havnt been updating. i was really bussy with other things. But here you go.

Nicki pov.

I was thinking real hard about Wayne and drake. I'm kind of mad because, drake treats Macy so much better than he treated me. I feel that he loves Macy more than he loved me. it makes me sad because like did he every love me, was I ever important to him. But right now I'm confused about how I feel. I don't know if I love just Wayne or if I'm falling for drake. my feelings continue to change when I continue to think about it. while i was thinking i saw wayne come out the shower with his towle around his waist.

wayne:(takes off towel)wanna go for around.

nicki:ugh ok.

wayne climbs on top of nicki and kisses her. he takes off nicks cloths and they were both naked. he webt inside off nickis womenhood and nicki began to moan. wayne went faster and nicki began to scream.

-to be continued

birdman pov.

my hotel room was right next to nicki and waynes i heared screaming and it made me very angry. after the love i showed to nicki and goes and has sex with wayne. she was supposed to be mines when i first met her.

----flashback----

wayne: birdman remeber the girl that i was tellin you about.

birdman:yea what about her.

wayne:well she's here and i wanted you to meet her.

birdman:ard.

nicki: hi im nicki im glad to meet. you. wayne told me about you.

birdman pov.

damn nicki is fine. i need to get a piece a dat. wait dats wayne girl. cant do it. but she she so fine. i got to keep it together before i do some things that im gonna regret.

birdman: hey im birdman as most people call me. wayne told me about you to. how long yall been together.

nicki:about a month.

(wayne phones rings)

wayne:i gotta take this ill be back.

nicki:ard babe.

birdman pov.

i was so happy when wayne left the roo. cause niw i get to stare at that ass of nicki's without getting into a fight with wayne. nicki was looking at records on the wall so dat gave me a good view. goodness i couldnt take my eyes off of her she got a body a man would die for. yo i had to get a piece of dat.

nicki: so how long u been in the buisness. birdman

birdman:uh oh sorry um i dobt really remember. its been years.

nicki:oh. well i see alot of records of rap. i dont know if wayne told you but i rap. but its just a hobie.

birdman:oh really(walks towards nicki)

nicki: yea i would spit some bars but i(GCO)

birdman kissed nicki passonately.

nicki: why did u do that.

birdman:i guess i just want to show u how much i want u.

nicki: but im waynes and we just met you cant jus(GCO)

birdman kisses nicki passonately once again but this time nicki kisses back. the kiss dosnt last long but they stop just in time before wayne comes back.

nicki: i cant. bird. its not right.

wayne comes back

wayne: nicki ready to go. remember we got plans.

nicki: coming.

waynes takes her by the hand and walks her out the door. while she was walking sge looked back at bird and looked away then she was gone.

-------flashback over----

birdman pov.

nicki was supposed to be mines when i met her but since she wanna act like she don't remeber that day, she gonna get.

*whoa. ok so birdman got feelins for nicki. wow.

*will bidman abuse nicki will wayne find out.

find out in the next chapter.