chapter 13

monique pov.

the guy i bumped into seemed perfect for a girl like me. he's strong and he seems like he can put alot of musle in this body.i want to love him  i just have to find out who he is. today im going to find him. he had tattos and he had dreds and he was black. he was around this hotel so he might be staying here. i got dressed in some sripper stoking with Booty short and a tang top with some space jam 11's.i walked to the elevator and pressed the loby button. when i walked out the elevator i saw a tour bus throught the glass door. i went outside to check it out the i ran into someone.

monique:im so sorry

???:its ok

monique pov.

i saw the guys arm and i saw the same tattos. i looked on his head and saw dreds then when i saw his face it was.....

monique:wayne is that you.

wayne:yea hey monique

monique:(bites lip)hey this your tour bus.

wayne:yea im finally back on the road.

wayne pov.

when i saw monique she looked so fine. i could see her butt throught her booty shorts. i had to remined myself that i am almost married to the love of my life that has a way bigger booty than moniques.

monique:cool i saw on istagram that you have a daughter.

wayne:yea she is the second love of my life.

monique:awww whos the first.

wayne:nicki.

monique pov.

when wayne said nicki my heart sharddered. i forgot he's with nicki.but all of that is going to change. on day waynes going to fall in love with me and were both going to get married.

monique:(fake smiles) great.

wayne:well i got to go  im preforming at a night club tonight and i git to reherse.

monique:ok see you later.

wayne:(walks away)bye.

monique pov.

just wait im going to show wayne why he should be with a girl like me.

*wow i cant believe monique is jelous of nicki. will monique take wayne from nicki find out on the next chapter.

*sorry dis chapter was short the next one will be longer.ill update soon. merry christmas.