His Return

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. Rahul was arrested and taken into prison for good. The MPT team moved back to their respective homes while the Maliks started their construction on a home they all dreamed of. HM was back with IAF while KS was given the position of the SHO for MPT. HM managed both her family and work life very well but she missed her love more than she could imagine. There were nights passed where she would cry herself to sleep missing the man she loves the most. Soon the waits of months had turned to a year followed by another year but there was no sign or news of him she did try and use her position to find something but the information was highly classified restricting her and Arjun from checking anything. One day HM was asked to complete an extraction of a few RAW agents who were on a mission in Bangladesh. HM and team successfully conducted the extraction bringing the brave agents safely home. HM goes to fist bump Jhanvi the pilot who was assisting her when she saw a face she hadn't seen in over 3 years. Her man was there standing there safe infront of her she was ready to jump and throw herself in his arms but he indicated her a quick no signing to the other agents and her team members around them.

AS looks at her: hume humare senior officers se milne jana hai kyunki app senior hai shayad app hume leh ja sakti hai

HM nods: of course, sir please follow me

Leading the way to the senior officer's cabin both staling glances from each other. AS supplied all the evidence needed and giving them a debrief of the mission while HM looked at him with pride listening to how bravely and wisely, he handled the mission. She thoroughly understood why he was called the best agent RAW produced. Over the years he was gone she used a little of her influence to find out who AS was and she was surprised to know his agent side.

SM: toh ab kya plan hai tumhara Anubhav

AS smiles: zyada kuch nahi shreeman ab permanent desk duty ka apka wada pura kijea aur hum chale humari Priye ke pass jaisa woh kahe woh hoga. Bohot intezar karaya hai humne unhe ab bhas unse vivah karke unke sath baki ki zindagi bitnai hai

SM nods handing him a letter: RAW ke Lucknow wale office mein ek HOD ki position available hai kya app lena chahenghe?

AS nods with a smile: ji kushi se

SM: ab ja sakte hai app agke hafte app Lucknow office join kar sakte hai aur Ms Malik app shayad wapas Lucknow ja rahi hai na?

HM nods: ji sir

SM signs AS to go out wanting to have a quick conversation with his oldest which AS does immediately: inhe bhi leh jayea apne sath wahi ke rehne wale hai

HM nods: of course sir ab hume nikalna hoga humare hone wale shauhar aj ghar laut rahe hai aur humara waha hona bohot zaruri hai waise bhi ghar pe koi nahi hai aur unke pass ghar ki chabi nahi hai

SM nods getting a shock but hides it brilliantly: thik hai Jhanvi ko yahi chodke jana reports ke documentation ke liye

HM: sir apko yaad hai hum agle doh hafte ke liye available nahi hai

SM: haan yaad hai app aur apke dono bhai aur Mira shayad? jan sakte hai iss chuti ka karan

HM nods: humare bhai ka nikah hai sir

SM: oh hume pata nahi tha

HM: ji sir hum isse ek family affair rak rahe hai so only close FAMILY aur FRIENDS invited hai

SM nods looking at a file to hide his eyes hearing her taunt: Ja sakti hai app

HM nods saluting going out and joins AS making their way to her jet flying back to Lucknow both controlling their emotions. Upon landing HM hands her jet to Rudra and offers to drop AS home who happily nods as her team was around them. HM smiles taking him to his house opening the door with the spare keys that were under the vase. Both of them hugged each other the moment they got in and locked the door. The two people who were silent throughout the journey finally broke into sobs of happiness seeing their love standing infront of them.

One Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें