part 19 |You looked hot out there|

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: R u mine? - Arctic Monkeys

Y/n was riding her motorbike along the highway when she spotted a sign for a biking competition. It was that day so she made her way over to the location it stated.

Excitement zipped through her body she had never felt anything like it. Competition and motorbikes? Two of Y/N's favourite things (other than Natasha of course).

When she entered the arena she signed up and observed in awe at the slowly filling crowd and steep ramps she'd have to perform on soon.

Of course, she was doing this without training in this specific area. But she had used a motorbike before, how hard can it be?

-

Sam, Steve, Tony, Thor, and Clint were all gathered around the TV in the lounge whilst Natasha, Wanda, and Vision stood in the kitchen.

General conversation was glowing as the ambient sound from the television grew.

"Wait I want to watch this!" Clint shouted as they flicked through the channels.

The screen was following the current motorcyclist along the stunt course as the commentator spoke about each contestant. The list of names came up on the side of the screen quickly after.

Each of the boys watched quite interested until they saw a familiar name.

"The last person to perform will be Stygian!" The screen announced after stating the rest of the names.

"What?" Natasha's ears perked up at that name and made her way to the lounge to watch the screen.

"As in our stygian?" Steve asked rhetorically.

The screen flicked through all the contestants waiting for their turn and finally landed on Y/n. The full personalized leather suit, red and white strips down it, helmet under her arm.

When the camera got to her face she ran her hands through her hair and blew a kiss to the centre, looking directly at it.

"That woman I swear to God," Natasha laughed in disbelief making her way to the door in a hurry.

"Nat! Where are you going?" Clint asked.

"To her of course."

-

When it was finally Stygian's turn, adrenaline sparked throughout as she put on the helmet.

The first jump was easy. Y/n could do it in her sleep. All she had to do was add a little flair to earn extra points.

A few backflips and 180s later, she was approaching the last jump, and it was huge.

Her heart was pounding, the crowd was cheering her name.

Creating flames from herself she gained more speed than normally possible.

The audience gasped in unison, feeding Stygian's ego. The more flames she created the faster she got.

Unfortunately, there's such a thing as too fast. When she made it over the ramp she lost control of the bike.

Y/n flipped mid-air attempting to style it out, only failing to land.

As she rolled to a stop on the ground, her motorbike crashed next to her.

She laughed, panting as she sat up to be greeted by a few faces of concern.

One, familiar.

"Well hello," she smirked as she took off her helmet, looking at Natasha.

"Come on, your suit is burnt," Natasha laughed holding out a hand.

Y/n took it and pulled Natasha into a hug instantly.

"You looked hot out there," Natasha smirked, kissing Y/n's cheek, "you smell like ash," she laughed.

"Did you watch it?"

"The whole thing. It was pretty cool. Well done."

Y/n laughed slightly. A genuine laugh as she stared into Natasha's eyes for any sign of lies, but she couldn't find any.

She pulled her into another tight hug before lifting her to carry her.

"Now I hope you brought a vehicle because I don't think mine is very salvageable," Stygian smirked as they both turned to look at the bike that had now just turned into a fire pit of metal scraps.

"Guess it's your lucky day, I'm driving though," Nat grabbed her hand and pulled her outside.

-

On their journey back, let's just say they ran into some unfriendly faces.

When they turned each corner, more and more enemies started chasing after them on bikes.

Natasha was driving theirs whilst Y/n clung on.

It was a gun chase. Shots were being fired everywhere. They were violating every traffic law known to man but Natasha had to speed up to get away.

Stygian pulled her secret gun out and tried to shoot them as best she could. However, with the constant swerving of the bike, she couldn't get the perfect aim and hardly hit them.