Writing Love Story ~Tayless~

Hey Lovelies! Here's another Tayless chapter because I can't get enough of it 💚💛💚💛

💚💛💚💛

Fearless was sitting on the couch with her song notebook, ignoring 1989 and Midnights arguing in the background. 

"Can y'all stop arguing? You're not letting me focus on this song." Fearless asked the two older girls. Lover and Reputation came down the stairs. Fearless slammed her pen down on the notebook paper, annoyed with her friends. Lover and Reputation sat on the couch and just started to kiss.

"Can you kiss somewhere else? I'm trying to focus on a new song, and you're not helping." Reputation just rolled her eyes and went back to kissing Lover. Fearless went up to her room. 

"Fearless!" Taylor Swift knocked on the door. 

"Tay, come in. I need your help." Taylor Swift came in and sat next to Fearless. 

"Lover and Reputation have no respect for privacy, honestly." Taylor Swift said to Fearless.

"I mean, Lover doesn't want to lose Rep." Fearless said.

"Anyways, I have a new song I have to write." Fearless told Taylor Swift.

"Okay. So maybe a love story? Like some of the lyrics could be "it's a love story baby just say yes." Taylor Swift suggested.

"Yeah! It'll be called Love Story. I'll do a happy one based on Romeo and Juliet!" Taylor Swift nodded.

"Fearless, play it while singing lyric ideas. It works well." Fearless sang the song. 

"That's perfect, Fifi."

"So are you, Tay." 

💚💛💚💛

I apologize for any Lovelies reading my other book for being rude to Reputation. Love you, love Fearless, love Taylor Swift, love Lovelies!