Clingy ~ Redmore TV~

Hi, Lovelies! I'm back with a RedTV and Evermore chapter! Also thanks for 1K reads, Lovelies!

❤️🤎❤️🤎

🤎 Evermore 🤎

I was snuggled up to my girlfriend, RedTV when she very rudely poked me awake. 

"Eve...you have to go back to the Eras sometime!" RedTV and I were snuggled up tightly on her bed. The night before was way too chaotic, and I stayed the night at the Taylor Version house. 

"Nooo, I wanna stayyy." I whined. 

"What happened last night, Ever?" I started to tell her everything.

The night before....

"EVERMORE KAYLA SWIFT!" Folklore yelled, stomping in the living room where I was having a conversation with Lover about cats. 

"What did I do, Lorie?" Folklore is holding her white "Eras Tour" dress. 

"Don't "Lorie" me! I KNOW you ripped up my dress!" Folklore holds up her ripped dress.

"Maybe Betty accidentally ripped it!" Folklore looks steaming mad. 

"No, these aren't scratches!" Folklore's almost yelling. 

"YES THEY ARE? WHAT, ARE YOU BLIND?" I snapped at her.

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN RELEASED!" Folklore says stuff like that all the time, but it still hurts like a knife. I just ran up to my room and grabbed some stuff and went to the Taylor's Versions.

Back to present time...

"She said that? Oh, I am gonna give her a piece of my mind later!" 

"No, she probably didn't mean it. Who do I look like, Lover?" RedTV laughed,

"But, really, Evermore, you're beautiful the way you are and you don't need to be mistreated by the other Eras..." RedTV smiles. 

"Do we have the house to ourselves?" I asked. RedTV nodded. 

"FearlessTV and SNTV are shopping and 1989TV is trying to sneak to the Vault to see RepTV." I was in RedTV's arms.

"We can spend a day together! Screw the other Eras, they're way too chaotic!" RedTV and I high fived. We spent the whole day together. We baked a cake and we also did some window shopping. That night, we were on the couch watching a movie. 

"Eve, I need to let you know I love you." 

"I love you and will always love you forevermore." 

🤎❤️🤎❤️

Aww a short little cute RedmoreTV! Long Live Lovelies!

Feel free to drop requests here 🩷