Beach Fun ~Lovertation~

Lovelies, here is the THIRTEENTH chapter! It's another Lovertation! 🖤🩷🖤🩷

🩷🖤🩷🖤

🖤 Rep 🖤

It's a very sunny day. I'm packing up to go to the beach with Lover, my girlfriend. I look at the engagement ring I'm planning to give her today at sunset. I quickly put it in my bag, and Lover comes in.

"Reppy, are you ready for ittt?" Lover asks, smiling.

"Yes, I am! Let's go before a very high Midnights comes our way." I take Lover's hand. 

"Speak Now, Speak Now!" I poke her.

"What, Rep?" Speak Now asks, probably planning something.

"Do you have the van keys?" Speak Now hands me the keys. 

"Reeppppp, hurry up!" Lover says impatiently. Midnights is holding a drink. 

"Let's go, Lov." Lover and I hurry out the door and into the van. We get to the beach and Lover changes into a very pretty bikini.

"You look gorgeous, my Lover." I change into my swimsuit, of course it's a black one. 

"Rep, take a picture!" Lover runs out by the water and poses. We're alone at the beach. I snap a picture of Lover. I place our towels on the sand and run to Lover, hugging her. She splashes me with water. 

"Lover!" I splash her back. She laughs. I go in the water. 

"Rep, I see a seashell!" Lover picks up a seashell. It's very pretty. 

"Aww, it's so cute like you, Lover!" I place the seashell in my hands, letting Lover touch it. 

"You're cute too, Reppy!" We spend an hour like that, just having no care in the world about anything. Then, Lover wants to go back to where the towels are. I carry her there. It's about 6, and I got out the sandwiches that Lover made. 

"You know, Lover, you make a really good sandwich!" I say to her. 

"I learned from the best." It's my turn to blush. 

"Reppy, you're as red as Red's hat!" We both laugh. We sit together for hours until it's about sunset.

"Hey, Lover, you wanna walk down the shore?" I ask her, hiding the ring in my little purse. 

"Yeah! I can't believe no one else is even here!" Lover smiles. We walk down the beach together. I catch the perfect moment to hold Lover's hands.

"Lover, can I ask you something?" 

🩷 Lover 🩷

"Lover, can I ask you something?" Reputation asks.

"Yeah, ask away, Rep!" I reply. 

"I love you so much, my love. I've loved you from the moment you walked in that door. And do you know what people do when they're madly in love?" I think for a second.

"They get married?" I almost cry when Reputation gets down on one knee. 

"Yes, Lover." Reputation pulls out a ring box.

"Will you marry me, Lover?" I start crying happy tears.

"YES! I WILL!" We pull each other in for a long lasting kiss. 

🩷🖤🩷🖤

Okay, that might've been the cutest Lovertation chapter I have EVER wrote! Can't tell you more than I'll update my 198Nights later. Long Live Lovelies!