Cake Baking ~ 198Nights ~

Just a cute little 198Nights I'm writing late at night 💚 The things I do for you  Lovelies... 💙🩵

💙🩵💙🩵

🩵 1989 🩵

It was the afternoon and Midnights and I had the whole afternoon to ourselves. The rest of the Eras went to the mall and the movies, but Midnights didn't wanna go, and I stayed with her.

Midnights: Nine, I wanna bake a cake!

I turned my head to look at her.

1989: Sure! Wanna make some red velvet?

I'm the baker of the Eras. I bake birthday cakes all the time. I know everyone's favorite flavor of cake.

Midnights: Let's do this, Nine!

I went to the kitchen and got the ingredients. I knew the recipe by heart.

1989: Okay, Mid, can you crack those eggs for me?

We almost got flour all over the kitchen when Midnights didn't put all of it in the bowl. I took over making the batter after that.

Midnights: That looks so delicious!

1989: It will be so delicious, Nights.

While we were waiting for the cake to finish baking, I turned on music. We danced around the kitchen, wanting this moment to never end. 

Midnights: Can we stay like this forever?

As soon as she said that, the cake was ready. 

1989: Miiidd, it smells so good! 

I wanted it to cool down already, but Midnights was getting the frosting.

Midnights: There is never a cake without frosting, Niney. 

I loved when she called me that. 

1989: I'm loving how romantic you're being today. 

Midnights smiled.

Midnights: It is nice being sober.

I knew she was trying her best to get better.

1989: At least you've been sober a while.

We frosted the cake, getting a little on our noses.

Midnights: Nine, there is red frosting on your nose!

I wiped the frosting off.

1989: Look, there's no more frosting!

We both laughed. Midnights washed her frosting off and we sat down to try the cake.

Midnights: It's so good!

1989: Yeah, it is!

I loved when me and Midnights got to enjoy eachother. We ate the cake and snuggled on her bed together.

1989: Midnights, I love you

Midnights: To the moon and Saturn?

1989: Forevermore! 

🩵💙🩵💙

There's some cute 198Nights for some Lovelies! Long Live Lovelies! 💙🩵💙🩵💙🩵

Requests here 🩷