Stargazing ~Lovertation~

Hi, lovelies, and welcome to the first Lovertation of this book! I hope you like it 🩷🖤

🖤🩷🖤🩷

🩷 Lover 🩷

"Rep, can we do something tonight?" I ask my lover, Reputation. 

"Yeah." Reputation smirks.

"No, I wanna go stargazing, not do that!" We are sitting in my room together, watching Hannah Montana.

"We can do that, Lov. Just let me get my stuff." I pause the show. I kiss Reputation before she leaves to get her stuff. A few minutes later, we meet at the top of the staircase. 

"Are you ready for it?" I ask Reputation, quoting her song. 

"I am ready for it, my Lover." I feel myself turn red. We go downstairs to see Midnights drinking champagne and Evermore and Red looking at her.

"You have champagne problems, Mid." Red said, whispering something to Evermore. Rep and I just leave them to fight. We go out to a grassy spot by Folklore's cabin. Rep sets up a picnic blanket and we lay on it. 

"Rep, the sky is beautiful tonight!" I say, looking at the stars. 

"Just like you. Look, that star is bright, like our love." Reputation and i point to the star, our hands meeting. 

"Reppp, stop, you're making me blush!" I tease. Reputation pulls me in for a kiss. I stand up and take Rep's hand. 

"Will you take this dance, Reppy?" I ask her, smiling.

"Yes I will, Lover." Reputation and I dance under the stars for what seems like hours. I yawn. 

"Are you tired, Lov?" Rep asks.

"Yeah...." I literally fall forward in Reputation's arms and fall asleep. 

🖤 Rep 🖤

I pick up a sleeping Lover and start going back to the house. 

"MIDNIGHTS! YESS!" 1989 moans. 

"Can you not do that on the couch? And be quiet, Lover's asleep." Midnights just rolls her eyes and goes back to kissing her girlfriend. I take Lover up to her room and lay her under the covers.

"Good night, my Lover." 

🖤🩷🖤🩷

Just a cute little Lovertation! I'm double updating so look out for ANOTHER Lovertation (and maybe I'll update forever and always) Long Live Lovelies!