The Lake ~ Lovertation ~

Lovelies, I am gonna be doing some pretty heavy Lover angst here! Kind of a request by Lovertation8913. Enjoy, Loveliesss

TW

🩷🖤🩷🖤

🩷 Lover 🩷

It was a movie night in the Eras house and I was sitting on my lover, Reputation's lap when Midnights came up to me and Rep.

"Hey, you two wanna hang in here a little longer? I wanna beat Rep in a game again." The rest of the Eras were heading upstairs and it was just me, Rep and Midnights. 

"So, Rep, wanna play a game?" Midnights asked, smiling. 

"Can we play another day?" Rep asked, obviously tired. 

"I wanna talk to Lover for a little bit." Midnights said to Rep.

"Okay, you treat her right." Midnights is my sister, but sometimes she feels like my mom. 

"Lover, are you feeling okay?" Midnights asked once Reputation left.

"Yeah, of course!" I lied. I've been feeling like nobody likes me anymore. 

"Hmm, you haven't been eating as much." I sighed. 

"How much I eat is none of your business, Midnights." My voice starts to rise. 

"Lover, I'm just worried! Is something going on with Rep?" Midnights takes a sip of her drink. 

"No, and my dating life is none of your business." I was almost yelling at this point. 

"NOT MY FAULT I DONT WANT MY LITTLE SISTER TO DIE!" Midnights yelled, her drink spilling everywhere.

"MAYBE I WANT TO DIE!" I yelled, unable to control my tears.

"THEN GO! DIE! VANISH FROM EXISTENCE!" Midnights words sliced like a knife. I started to break down and ran to my room crying. I curled up on my bed. I started to breathe heavily. I thought of Midnights's words.

"If she wants you dead, you can be dead, Lover." I said to myself, my cat looking at me in confusion. It was midnight, but I knew Rep would come in to check on me so I made the blanket look like I was sleeping in it and climbed out the window. I ran to the lake, Folklore's favorite spot. 

"You sure you want to do this, Lover?" I asked myself, standing at the edge of the water. 

"No, you don't deserve Rep. You're just a worthless little piece of trash, Lover. Nothing special, just some little girl that can't control herself." I took one last look at the Eras house then jumped in the lake. Everything plunged into blackness.

🖤 Rep 🖤

I walked into Lover's room to tell her goodnight. She was already asleep. When I looked closer, I saw her window open and she's not in her room. I see Midnights in the doorway. 

"What happened to Lover?" Midnights asked, her voice only a whisper.

"Midnights, you know Lover's really sensitive. She might've died! I heard you yelling at her, and you better apologize or else." I picked up a lantern.

"I'm sorry, Rep." 

"It's okay, you don't have Lover's brain or something. Now let's find her!" Midnights and I went out to Folklore's spot. 

"I see a pink thing! It might be Lover!" Midnights saw what must be Lover's pink hair. 

"It is Lover!" I dove in and picked up a lifeless Lover. I took her to shore and laid her on top of a picnic blanket.

"Do some CPR or something! Is she breathing?"

"Yeah, she's breathing. Just barely though." I replied. Midnights and I took her inside the house and laid her on her bed. 

"Do some CPR, Reppy. I'm losing her!" I quickly did some CPR, hoping Lover was alive. 

"One, don't call me Reppy, two, can you alert the other Eras?" Midnights nodded. The rest of the Eras came back into Lover's room. 

"Lover! Is she okay!" Fearless asked.

"She should be." I did another quick CPR thing and she woke up coughing.

🩷 Lover 🩷

I woke up to see a blurry figure staring at me. 

"Lover? LOVER! Hallelujah, she's alive!" I saw Fearless dancing. 

"R-Reppy? W-where am I?" I asked, totally confused.

"Lover, did you or did you not plunge yourself into the lake?" Reputation was holding my hand. 

"I'm so sorry, Rep."  I said, my voice quiet.

"Lover...." Midnights was not holding a drink for once. 

"Can you leave us alone?" Rep asked. The rest of the Eras left. 

"I'm so sorry, Lover. I should've known what was going on." Midnights started to tear up.

"It's okay, you were probably drunk or high or both. I was the foolish one here." Reputation looks kind of livid. 

"I'll leave you and Rep to talk..." Midnights closed the door behind her. 

"Loverina Emily Swift, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Reputation yelled. 

"R-Rep, I-"

"I mean, you could've talked to someone about it instead of basically almost dying!" I started to cry again. 

"Crying won't get you anywhere, Lover!" I knew an anxiety attack was coming. I started to shake. 

"I don't deserve anyone, Rep!" I said in between tears. 

"Lov, everyone loves you! Who puts you to sleep after a horrible nightmare?" Reputation was holding my small body close.

"N-Nine..." I repiled, my tears slowing down. 

"Who knows you like the back of their hand?"

"Folklore, Midnights and you." Reputation wiped away my tears. 

"See, you have love all around. Even Fearless!" I snuggled up closer to Reputation. 

"I love you, Reppy..."

"I love you forever and always, Lover..." 

🩷🖤🩷🖤

Yeah, not my best piece of angst, but it was something, Lovertation8913! Long Live Lovelies!