Chapter 406 - Talent - Danger Prediction!

There were suddenly so many upgrade requirements for the White Platinum-Tier territory.

It would probably start asking for Divine Kingdom-Tier upgrade materials when he reached the Epic-Tier, Legendary-Tier, or even the Divine Kingdom level.

It seemed that he had to pay more attention to high-level materials in the future and prepare for the upgrade of his territory in the future.

Then, he thought for a moment and opened the Marketplace to set up a transaction to buy Life Elemental Gems and Death Elemental Gems.

Now, it was time to see if the Lords of the Cerulean Planet could give him some surprises.

There were Lords all over the Cerulean Planet. Perhaps some lucky Lords would be able to encounter high-level Elemental Gems.

In addition, it was already late and it was not convenient for him to go out. Tomorrow, he could go to the Aurora Kingdom again and ask King Li Yuangan if he had any Life Elemental Gems and Death Elemental Gems.

Even though the huge Aurora Kingdom was on the verge of destruction, there should be a high chance of obtaining some high-level Elemental Gems.

After that, he came to the Gate of Summoning and spent 6 million units of basic materials and 6,000 Yellow Gold-Tier Mist Cores to upgrade it to the White Platinum-Tier Elementary Grade.

[Congratulations, your Gate of Summoning has successfully been upgraded to a White Platinum-Tier Elementary Grade building!]

[You can summon +100 Subjects every day!]

[You will summon 50 Professionals from the Subjects every day!]

[Prompt: Under the influence of the unique title of the race, Glory of the Pioneer V, you can summon 1,425 Subjects every day!]

[You will summon 55 Professionals every day!]

[Moreover, 5 of the Professionals will have the same level as your territory!]

Zhou Zhou nodded in satisfaction.

The number of Subjects that the Gate of Summoning could summon was also becoming more and more exaggerated under the enhancement of Glory of the Pioneer V.

He was getting more and more satisfied with the benefits of being the number one Lord of the Cerulean Planet!

After that, he returned to the side of the Beginner-Grade Lord’s Paradise and walked to the Lord Shop.

At this moment, Zhou Chengmin was knitting a sweater with a smile on his face, as if he was looking forward to what the sweater would look like after it was knitted.

“Old Zhou.”

“Have my merchandise arrived?”

Zhou Zhou asked.

Zhou Chengmin was stunned for a moment before he came back to his senses.

“Yes, they’re here.”

He put down his sweater with a smile and stood up. He went to the counter and took out a jade box from under the counter. Then, he opened the box. Inside was a purple crystal that contained his talent.

“My Lord, what do you think?”

Old Zhou asked.

Zhou Zhou did not say anything. He picked up the purple crystal and looked at the item information. It was Xiao Xuan’s talent crystal—Danger Prediction!

[Talent: Danger Prediction]

[Talent Effect: This creature has a certain chance of sensing danger before it descends and avoiding disaster.]