Chapter 594 - Book of The God Spirit And Wu Tu

At this moment, Wu Tu walked over and said respectfully and shamefully,

“Your Majesty, I’ve already absorbed the Book of The God Spirit you rewarded me.” Wu Tu never expected this.

He, who had made a huge mistake at the founding ceremony, was actually received by His Majesty on the same night. Not only that, but he was also personally given the incomparably precious inheritance of the Book of The God Spirit by His Majesty.

This was an honor that even Bai Yun, Wu Xin, and the other veterans had not obtained!

He actually obtained it first.

This made him both grateful and terrified.

Zhou Zhou looked at the grateful and terrified expression on Wu Tu’s face and sighed softly.

“Even though you were indeed at a disadvantage in patrolling yesterday, the other party is too strong. It’s not all your fault.”

“Then the Ice Demon God—Ba Yi’s God Spirit Inheritance is somewhat compatible with your own Hero Inheritance. Use it in peace.”

“If you don’t want to disappoint me, become a God as soon as possible.” Zhou Zhou said.

“Yes, Your Majesty!” Wu Tu nodded vigorously.

The Heavenly Army under his command already had a large number of high-level Cartographers. He did not need to do the mapping himself every time he went out.

As a leader and one of the heroes of the Blazing Sun Kingdom, it was indeed time for him to increase his strength.

The strength of a Diamond-Tier Advance Grade was indeed not enough to convince the masses in front of other domestic heroes who were all Extraordinary-Tier and Epic-Tier.

Zhou Zhou did not say anything. He only patted his shoulder and asked him to leave.

Then, he opened the Kingdom Channel and entered a small group composed of all the Lord components of the Star Alliance.

He was naturally the group leader of this small group.

[Alliance Master: @ Everyone, no one has chosen a faction yet, right?]

Hundreds of replies immediately appeared below.

[No.]

[I’m ashamed, there’s no faction to choose from among my faction options…]

[I do have one, but I don’t really want to go. That’s a Goblin Kingdom. The Goblins inside are a group of people who bully the weak and fear the strong. F*ck, if I join their faction, I probably won’t have any chance of obtaining faction points. At that time, I’ll be too unjustifiable if they drag me down and destroy my country with them.]

[+1, I think so too. Unfortunately, even though His Majesty has established a kingdom, it’s not a local faction. It’s not in the faction option…]

[That’s right, follow His Majesty!]

[+1!]

[+2!]

[+11,111!]

Zhou Zhou looked at the Lords’ replies and nodded in satisfaction.

It seemed that his Lord subordinates were not rash people. They did not rashly choose to join any available factions as soon as the event began.

He began to type.

[Alliance Master: Bring your soldiers to the Blazing Sun Kingdom. Then, I’ll bring you to the two Empires to see if you can get two [Initial Acquaintance] diplomatic relations. If you succeed, you can accept the Faction Quests together.]