Chapter 499 - Battle Report! Extreme Dragon City's Harvest!

In the Beginner-Grade Lord’s Paradise.

The moment Zhou Zhou returned, he knew that Lu Ruyi and Zhang Lansheng wanted to see him.

He arranged for them to meet in the conference room.

“Reporting to my Lord.”

“The Starfire Mercenary Team has obtained the current battle report of the Tahan Kingdom. We also have a special piece of information to report.”

Lu Ruyi said respectfully.

As the leader of the Starfire Mercenary Team, the current Lu Ruyi no longer had the immaturity she had when they first met. She had a valiant, heroic, mature, and capable temperament.

“Let’s talk about the battle report of the Tahan Kingdom first.”

Zhou Zhou said.

“Yes!”

“The monster soldiers left in the Aurora Kingdom ever since the Ice Soul Arrow Demon died. They were no longer able to attack the Aurora Kingdom.”

“They have already retreated to the territory of the Tahan Kingdom.”

“With the reinforcement of this batch of troops, the Tahan Kingdom still has about a million monsters left.”

“There are still about 1.5 million Titan Kingdom’s monster soldiers in the Tahan Kingdom.”

“Right now, both sides are still fighting each other in the Tahan Kingdom. There wouldn’t be a winner for the time being.”

“However, overall, if the time is extended, the Tahan Kingdom might use its territory advantage to wear down the army of the Giant Roar Kingdom that is left in the country.”

Lu Ruyi reported.

Zhou Zhou nodded.

Extend the time? Wear down?

He chuckled inwardly.

He will deal with both of them tomorrow.

Of course, he could also do nothing and wait for both of them to suffer losses before sitting back and reaping the benefits.

But there were two things that were not right.

Now that this situation was still beneficial to him, he should seize the opportunity and attack quickly to obtain the results he wanted.

Otherwise, if this dragged on for too long, who could guarantee that no accidents would happen?

It was good to be a fisherman, but he had to stop while he was ahead. Otherwise, it might backfire.

Second: The three days left by the Supreme Will were too short. He had to seize the time to defeat the Tahan Kingdom and obtain enough territory before establishing the number one kingdom of the human race on the Cerulean Planet!

Therefore, he had no time to be a fisherman.

“What’s the other special intel?”

Zhou Zhou asked.

“Our adventurer team stationed in the Nether Bark Kingdom discovered that the Nether Bark Legion seems to be acting strangely, but we don’t know what they’re doing.”

“Their movements are very secretive, we can’t find much information for the time being.”

Lu Ruyi said.

Zhou Zhou’s heart skipped a beat.

The Nether Bark Army of the Nether Bark Kingdom actually made a move at this moment?