Chapter 595 - Princess Of The Empire! Alina's Heartbeat!

Nuolan Military Fortress of the Knight Empire.

When Zhou Zhou and the others left the darkness and saw their surroundings again, they realized that they had already arrived at a huge military fortress.

The entire military fortress looked a little old, but it gave off an indestructible feeling.

Most of the people walking on the streets were weathered soldiers. The rest were ordinary subjects.

However, if one took a closer look, they would discover that these Subjects had an extremely good relationship with the soldiers. They looked like either relatives or good friends.

Rows and rows of Cavalrymen were gathered around the Spatial Teleportation Array.

He took a rough look.

There were nearly 10,000 Cavalrymen.

At this moment, they also discovered the phenomenon of the Spatial Teleportation Array and saw Zhou Zhou and the others.

Then, one of them, who was clearly a General, quickly rode over with a team of soldiers.

“Greetings, everyone.”

After this General came over, he immediately jumped off his horse and said with a smile.

Then, his eyes quickly landed on Zhou Zhou’s face and his eyes lit up.

He looked at the humans beside him who were basically above the intermediate level and felt that his guess might be right.

“You’re the King of the Blazing Sun Kingdom, right?”

“As expected of someone who possesses Celestial Appearance! These Subjects of yours are all dragons and phoenixes among men.” He smiled in surprise.

Even though the Knight Empire he was in was quite far from the Blazing Sun Kingdom, he also heard many legends about him as the Lord of The Blazing Sun’s many achievements and rumors spread.

Among them, the rumor that one could become better looking by joining the Blazing Sun Kingdom was the most unreliable one he felt.

Become good-looking after joining a kingdom? How is that possible!

It sounded like a lie deliberately made up to attract the refugees from the outside world to join.

However, later on, as more and more cases of people becoming handsome and beautiful spread back to the Empire, he was already a little swayed even though he still did not believe it in the depths of his heart.

He saw Zhou Zhou and his Subjects’ astounded faces and thought of the previous legend. He immediately guessed that the person who came was the human Lord of The Blazing Sun who had defeated the Lord of All Races and obtained the title of the Strongest Lord of All Races.

“That’s me.” Zhou Zhou nodded.

He looked at him.

With his Epic-Tier Elementary Grade strength and the super Six Senses of the Chaos Human Race, he could see through the other party’s strength even without relying on his attribute panel.

Legendary-Tier Elementary Grade!

This general’s strength was shockingly at the Legendary-Tier Elementary Grade.

Zhou Zhou raised his eyebrows slightly.

The Knight Empire was really efficient.

They actually sent experts of this level and a group of subordinates to protect this Spatial Teleportation Array in such a short period of time.