Chapter 581 - Dropping A Set of Divine Equipment (2)

Arno also stopped attacking and looked at Zhou Zhou in surprise.

How dare this guy say such a thing?

Aren’t you afraid that I’ll agree on the surface but betray you behind your back?

Could he have a special method in this aspect?

“A Tiny Human Lord wants me to surrender? I won’t betray my country. Don’t even think about it.” Arno said coldly.

The actual reason was that her family was still in the capital of the Ice Ghost Kingdom.

If she dared to surrender, once the news spread, her family in the capital would definitely not survive.

Moreover, this Lord of The Blazing Sun should really have methods to restrict those who surrendered. Otherwise, he wouldn’t have said such words.

Since that was the case…

She would not waste her energy doing that.

Zhou Zhou looked at her.

With his advanced telepathy, he could vaguely sense that the other party seemed to have some concerns.

“You can tell me if you have any concerns.” Zhou Zhou said.

He still did not want to give up on this Legendary-Tier hero of the people of foreign race in front of him.

“You seem to think you have me in your pockets?” Arno grinned.

Then, she flipped her right hand and a Random Teleportation Scroll appeared in her hand.

She immediately communicated with the Random Teleportation Scroll with its Spirit, wanting to use the Random Teleportation Scroll to teleport millions of kilometers away.

When the time comes…

Even if the King of the Blazing Sun wanted to chase after her, he would definitely not be able to catch up to her in a short period of time. She could completely return to the Ice Demon Kingdom safely and inform His Majesty of the news of this battle. From there, His Majesty would understand more of the King of the Blazing Sun’s methods and prepare for the next war.

However, in the next second.

Her face froze.

“What… What’s going on?”

“Why is there no reaction from the Random Teleportation Scroll?” She cried out.

How can such a ridiculous thing happen?

At this moment, she suddenly felt something and turned her head stiffly to the side.

She saw a pitch-black spatial rift the length of an arm floating beside her. There was a faint blink of lightning in the deepest part of it.

Under the influence of this spatial crack, ripples appeared in the surrounding space.

It was as if a rock had been smashed into the calm water.

When Arno saw this, her already ice-blue face turned even paler.

How could she not know?

It was precisely because this spatial crack disturbed the space and made it unstable that the Random Teleportation Scroll in her hand failed.

She looked at Zhou Zhou and realized that Zhou Zhou was also smiling at her. Then, he said something that made her completely despair.

“None of you will escape.”

“Still not surrendering?”

Arno was silent for a moment before shaking her head.

“Just kill me.”