Chapter 518 - Tahan's Treasure Vault! Divine Crystal Fragment! (2)

Zhou Zhou said nothing.

The Four-Armed Mara King—Taro had long become the Hero Inheritance Secret Manual in his hands.

King Tahan was also stabbed in the back and died.

In other words, no one knew the password to open the Tahan Treasure Vault.

He thought for a moment and suddenly had an idea. Then, he stood on the spot and waited quietly without saying anything.

Two seconds later.

A Starry Night suddenly flew over from afar and floated in the sky. The shadow of the spaceship enveloped Tahan’s treasure vault and everyone below.

[My Lord, Wen Ya is here.]

Wen Ya’s voice sounded in Zhou Zhou’s mind.

[Can you open this treasure vault?]

Zhou Zhou asked.

[Please wait a moment…]

Wen Ya trailed off.

Soon…

[My Lord, the technology level of this treasure vault is at the Diamond-Tier Intermediate Grade.]

[With my computational ability, it will take about 39 minutes and 12 seconds to calculate the password to open it.]

[However, it should be much faster if the Lord’s Machina race clone takes action.]

Wen Ya trailed off.

When Zhou Zhou heard the introduction, he felt that it was a little long.

However, when he heard the last sentence, he was stunned.

“You mean my Ultimate Lord Avatar?”

Zhou Zhou asked.

[Yes, my Lord.]

[In addition to Lord Mechanical Father’s hero skills—Super Calculation and Hero Skill—True Simulation, it will be much easier for him to calculate the password to open it.]

Wen Ya trailed off.

Zhou Zhou was a little surprised.

Honestly, he had only obtained this Mythical-Tier Unique Lord Talent for a short period of time. He usually subconsciously ignored his abilities.

If not for Wen Ya’s reminder, he would have almost forgotten that the Ultimate Lord, Zhou Zhou, could also help.

Without hesitation, he called out the Ultimate Lord, Zhou Zhou.

The Ultimate Lord, Zhou Zhou.

His strength realm had already increased to the Yellow Gold-Tier Elementary Grade with the help of the unified core energy!

After he came out, he did not say anything else. He went straight to the door and placed his palm on the position where he had entered the password.

Then, his body emitted a faint silver light, and his eyes flickered with countless silver data light.

More than ten seconds later.

Buzz—

Accompanied by a buzzing sound, the door of the Tahan Treasure Vault that was still closed slowly opened, and the light of various treasures suddenly bloomed from inside.

When Zhou Zhou saw this, he looked at the calm Ultimate Lord Zhou Zhou in surprise.

“I’m best at computing, and hero skills are related to calculus. It’s very easy to crack this password.”