Chapter 424 - Returning To The Final Battlefield! The Solitary Xu An!

Moreover, the other Lords might feel uneasy because they had too many soldiers and generals under their command, afraid that the people underground would rebel and seize their power.

However, Zhou Zhou would not feel that way.

This was because he had Peace And Prosperity. No matter how many soldiers he had under his command, he did not have to worry about betrayal.

This was destined to be his loyal army that had always belonged to him!

At the same time…

The 311 Lords opposite Zhou Zhou looked at the million-strong army and were a little excited.

They had never thought that as a Lord, they would actually be able to see this scene today.

Moreover, he was one of the protagonists himself!

Looking at the million-strong army in front of them with burning morale, all the Lords believed without hesitation that their Star Alliance was the strongest Lord Alliance in the entire Cerulean Planet!

They believed this with all their heart even though it had just been established.

On the other side.

Lu Cai’er, who had just joined the Blazing Sun Territory, was also stunned when she saw the million-strong army.

She could not help but hesitate.

So many people…

She probably won’t be able to treat them in time even if she was a Diamond-Tier Elementary Grade Doctor Hero…

“Wen Ya.”

“Send another Starry Night… No, send all of them.”

Zhou Zhou thought to himself.

One Starry Night could hold at most one million of the 1.36 million troops in front of them. In addition, they needed another one to store Loots. Therefore, they needed at least three Starry Nights for today’s trip to The Final Battlefield.

As for the other Starry Nights, he would bring them as backup.

[Yes, my Lord!]

Wen Ya replied.

Soon, nine Starry Nights flew over and hovered above the million-strong army.

Under the arrangements of Bai Yun and the others, the 1.36 million troops entered two Starry Nights in an orderly manner.

Then, the clergy, war machinery, and supplies teams, as well as the other battlefield personnel, entered Starry Night.

After everything was ready, Zhou Zhou returned to The Final Battlefield.

The Final Battlefield.

The blood-colored sun hung high in the sky, emitting a scarlet light that illuminated the blood-colored ground.

A star-like dreamy spaceship was flying in hiding in space.

Occasionally, sporadic Scarlet Lord forces, Lord forces of all races, and some special forces would appear on the blood-colored ground below it.

However, most of them did not notice the spaceships flying in space. Even if some existences noticed it, they were not interested in chasing after it or shrinking back from the extreme flying speed of the Starry Night.

At this moment…

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

Nine consecutive hums sounded.