Chapter 482 - The Reaction Of The Lord Of All Races And The Knight Temple

However, the dust had already settled. There was no choice no matter how unwilling he was.

“Lord of The Blazing Sun, don’t let me meet you!”

“Otherwise, I’ll let you know the outcome of snatching my things!”

The Great One Lord gritted his teeth.

The Shepherd’s Divine Territory.

When the Heaven Chasing Lord saw the announcement on the entire channel, he immediately frowned with a surprised expression.

“That human Lord can actually protect his ranking points in the hands of a True Lord?”

He had fought the Lord of The Blazing Sun on the battlefield of the Lords of All Races, so he naturally remembered his strength at that time.

Therefore, when he realized that this human Lord was peeping at him fighting the True Lord in the dark on the Final Battlefield, he felt that this human Lord was about to die at the hands of the True Lord.

The True Lord needed ranking points to increase his ranking after all.

He did not expect the subsequent development to be completely different from what he had imagined.

Not only did the True Lord not obtain the ranking points on this human Lord, but it also allowed him to maintain his first place before the end of The Final Battlefield and become the strongest Lord of all races!

The Heaven Chasing Lord felt that it was unbelievable after thinking about the fact that this was hidden.

Could it be that even the True Lord could not do anything to this human Lord?

That was why he was able to maintain his position as first place?

The Heaven Chasing Lord felt that it was unbelievable.

However, the facts in front of him confirmed this.

“Looks like I underestimated this human Lord.”

The Heaven Chasing Lord said calmly.

Knight Temple.

When the news that the Lord of The Blazing Sun had become the strongest Lord of all races spread, the Knight Temple also received this news.

Especially the Lord of the Knight Temple, Bai He, and his disciple, Rob Allen.

They naturally knew about the Myriad Races Lord Battlefield’s activities.

When they found out that Lords of all races would participate in this event, they did not think that there would be a human Lord who could reach the top.

They did not even dare to think about the possibility of a human Lord ascending to the Epic-Tier or Mythical-Tier.

There was no choice!

As an expert of the human race!

It was precisely because they were powerful that they knew too well how high the potential of those members of the heaven-defying Races among the myriad races was!

In front of a Lord from such a heaven-defying Race, it was very difficult for human Lords to compare to or even surpass them!

Such a thing.

They had already used more than 100,000 years to verify it in the High Continent and even in other worlds.

However, it was also because of this that when they found out that a human Lord had stepped on the corpses of the Lords of all races to reach the top of the Myriad Races Lord Battlefield, they were extremely shocked!