Chapter 580 - Dropping A Set of Divine Equipment (1)

Zhou Zhou didn’t even rely on the divine artifact—Shadow Cloak when facing this Death Curse Blood Gu. He only relied on his physical strength to firmly block this little bug outside his body.

Then, he carefully checked the Death Curse Blood Gu. After discovering that it did not have any hidden cards, he slashed with his right hand and opened a world crack that led to the small world in his body. He casually threw the little bug into the small world in his body.

Facing a small world created with the Thunder Law and the Dark Cloud Law as the foundation,

The Death Curse Blood Gu could be said to be completely countered in terms of Origin Stats.

Putting it into his small world, even if this little thing was a Low-Tier Deity Level Gu worm, it would not be able to turn the world upside down.

Then, he looked up at the dark clouds in the sky.

In the surging dark clouds in the sky, the spirit of the lightning bloodline of a huge ape condensed.

At this moment, it was emitting the terrifying aura of a Mid-level Deity-Tier Elementary Grade!

ROAR!

She was not afraid of Zhou Zhou at all and even looked at him curiously.

The lightning Elemental Spirit formed by the Demon Ape King’s bloodline seemed to have been angered and immediately roared at Zhou Zhou.

Then, it immediately swooped down from the center of the dark clouds with a thunderous momentum, smashing towards Zhou Zhou with a shocking momentum.

Rumble…

The two collided in the blink of an eye.

The remaining lightning directly spread to a radius of five kilometers.

Fortunately, it was just some aftershocks, so Bai Yun and the others were not injured.

But even so, the heroes of the people of foreign races were still watching this scene in fear.

Even Bai Yi and the others, who were confident in their emperor, could not help but worry.

After a long time, the lightning dissipated.

Zhou Zhou floated in the void unscathed. Not only were there no wounds on his body, but even the Emperor Dragon Robe was not damaged.

“I’m fine. Focus on the enemy.”

At this moment, Zhou Zhou’s voice rang in the ears of his subordinates.

The heroes heaved a sigh of relief and continued to focus on dealing with the enemies in front of them.

“Why is this King of the Blazing Sun so strong? Even a Mid-level Deity-Tier forbidden spell can’t hurt him?”

“Let’s run!”

“Where’s Lord Ghost Spike? I wonder if she has any trump cards? Why isn’t she attacking?”

The hearts of the people of foreign races wavered.

However, they were still confident of escaping with the Random Teleportation Scroll, so they were not very panicky.

They wanted to see what trump cards the hero from the Intermediate Kingdom had.

At the same time, Zhou Zhou was also watching the battlefield.

As for the Ten Thousand Lightning Violent Storm just now, it was naturally useless to him, who had the divine body of lightning.

It even replenished the consumption of his previous Thunder God Spear.