𝟮𝟮

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤!
>>>>–––– 💘 ––––<<<<

Indha piece'uhku vela'lam therinjiruku, neraya experience'oh?

( This one seems to have known the job, must be very experienced?)

403 noticed how 601 didn't need to use her magic to get her work done, mainly because she was, well, actually doing her job. He stood by his cubicle, sarcastically observing her with his hands on his hips. It was like that meme where the coach deadpans at his cricket team—yeah, that's the comparison they made in the office group chat.

Shaking his head in mock disappointment, 403 couldn't help but find the situation amusing.

Namba polapa kedhuka yengerndhulam aal varanga, chei!

( People are coming from anywhere to spoil my livehood!)

Just as he turned around, 403 found a surprising person in the office.

Mithra hadn't anticipated her intriguing thoughts leading her to the office to investigate who this Anjali was and what her relationship with Shakthi entailed. More specifically, how she was like when around Shakthi.

The whole situation left her feeling oddly embarrassed and questioning her motives—after all, it's just Shakthi, and she's merely looking out for a friend, right?

The tangle of curiosity and concern left Mithra in a whirlwind of self-doubt and second-guessing her actions.

Mithra walked in, casually , searching for no one.

Mithra!

Mithra's head snapped around and her eyes lit up when she saw Shakthi approaching her,

Nee inga yenna pannurae?

( What are you doing here?)

Adhu, enaku inniki class illaya, veetla bore adichicha, adhunala unakum Avi'kum samachu saapadhu kondhu vandhen, sathiyama idhan unmai yenna nambu!

( I- I had no class today, and I was feeling bored, so I cooked lunch for you and Avi and decided to bring it here. I swear I'm telling the truth, please trust me!)

Shakthi blinked at her, speaking at what seemed like a thousand times normal speed, leaving him utterly bewildered. The rapid-fire delivery of words caught him off guard,

Na nambala'nu sollavae illaye?

( I never said that I don't trust you?)

Amalae?

( Right?)

Mithra's cheeks flushed crimson as she let out a nervous chuckle. Shakthi, however, simply shrugged,

Unmaiya sonna nee sapadhu'ku aprom sonna yedhume en kaadhula vilala

( To be frank, everything you said after 'food' didn't fall into my ears)

Mithra couldn't suppress a chuckle at his words as he casually took the lunchbox from her hands. As they strolled towards Avi's cabin, Mithra's gaze landed on Anjali, engrossed in her work at a different location. Seizing the moment, she decided to casually bring up the topic.