𝟮𝟯

𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺
>>>>–––– 💘 ––––<<<<

Nee nejama dhan solriya?

( Are you really telling me the truth?)

Mithra questioned Shakthi, unable to fathom the truth about her brother as she searched his eyes for sincerity. With a mischievous grin, Shakthi playfully removed the cucumbers covering his eyes and shifted his gaze towards Mithra, who sat beside him, her expression a mix of curiosity and intrigue,

Andha ponnu vechirikura, scooty kuda un annan dhan vangi thandaru

(Even the scooty that she owns was gifted by your brother)

Mithra couldn't help but be surprised as her jaw dropped,

Avi ah?

Unga anna mela unake doubt'ah? Kadhaisi varaikum andha aal sanyasi'ya iruparu nenachitiyo?

( Even you can't bring yourself to believe that your brother can do all these? Did you think he'll end up a saint after all?)

Mithra pouted,

Apdhi illa, ivlo nadhandhuruku, ennaku yedhume therilala? Adhan

( Not like that, it's just that so much has happened, but I hadn't known anything)

Mithra, hugging her knees cautiously to avoid resting her masked face on them, expressed her inner turmoil. 403, observant of the subtle distance in her demeanour, sensed her feeling of being left out from her brother's life. In a surprising moment, he felt compelled to reassure her.

Na venumna innime unaku exclusive'ah updates kondhu varen, yepdhi?

( I'll bring you exclusive updates from now on. How about that?)

Mithra gazed up at him, noticing the mask adorning his face and his hair neatly pulled back with a headband. A smile played on her lips as she nodded.

In response, 403 found himself reciprocating the nod, despite the rather comical sight he presented with a green mask on his face that smelled avocado. Surprisingly, he didn't feel the slightest hint of annoyance, embracing the eccentricity of the moment as it aligned with Mithra's quirky preference for a spa night.

Seri nee yen inniki office vandhae?

( And why did you come to the office today?)

Mithra frowned,

Adhan sonnene? Saapadhu kondhuu vandhen

( I told you, I brought you both food)

Nejama?

( Really?)

Mithra nodded, half worried,

Nee vera yedhayum thedi varale?

( You didn't come there in search of anything else?)

Illaye!

( Not at all!)

She answered a bit too quickly that not even she was convinced. However, lucky for her, they both heard Avi returning home.

403 saw Mithra contemplating to go and have a conversation with him, but she restricted herself, not wanting to invade Avi's peace.

Poi paaru

( Go, have a look)

He told her, but Mithra shook her head,