𝟮𝟭

𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦?
>>>>–––– 💘 ––––<<<<

403 furrowed his brow as he hid behind a wall, glancing around to ensure he wasn't being followed. All clear, he whispered to himself, tiptoeing forward towards the café. For the past two days, he had been shadowing the "other" involved party, a task that was becoming increasingly challenging. She always seemed to have company, making it nearly impossible to observe her without raising suspicion.

Today, however, seemed different. The momentary lapse in her usual vigilance found her alone at a table, munching on a sandwich. 403's eyes widened with glee as he saw his opportunity. He stealthily approached, feeling like a top-secret agent on a high-stakes mission.

403 acted very casual as he walked into the café, his hands shoved into his pockets and his lips whistling a happy tune. A very normal sight, indeed, except for one thing: his sunglasses were worn upside down. He tried to blend in, strolling nonchalantly past the tables. His upside-down coolers drew a few puzzled glances, but he remained oblivious, focused on his target.

As he stood in front of her, he noticed her scrolling through her mobile, completely absorbed. He cleared his throat, but got no response. Clearing his throat louder still yielded nothing. 403 gaped at her audacity before he harshly slapped his hands on the table, creating a noise so loud even he flinched. The woman simply looked up, casting him a very annoyed look, clearly indicating that he was disturbing her. Unfazed by her irritation, he tried to muster a confident expression. She sighed and reluctantly put her phone down, raising an eyebrow at him.

Who are you?!

403 very authoritatively asked, 

Enna rendhu naal'ah follow panni, innum idhu kudha therlaya?

( You've been following me for two days but you know nothing still, don't you?)

403 was very offended by the statement, he huffed angrily before he sat down across her and expressed his displeasure,

Nee manushan illa'nu enaku theriyum! Neeyum enna madhiri oru assignment'ah mudhika dhan vandhurukae'nu theriyum! Ana adha vitutu yen en veilala interrupt panrae?!

( I know that you're not a human! I also know that you're here to finish your assignment, just like me! But why would you instead interrupt in my work?!)

403 spoke all that in one breath, causing him to pant afterwards. The woman simply stared at him with a quizzical look before shaking her head in disbelief. She slid a glass of water towards 403, then crossed her hands on the table and sighed calmly.

I'm 601 and I'm Ananya's cupid

403 eyes went wide, at her statement. It was like a blitz bomb had been dropped on him. 

WHAT?!

He shrieked causing people around to look at them, 

Aiyo kathadhae!

( Oh god, stop screaming!)

However 403 was already mentally praying and thanking his ministry,

En mela ulla pasathula, enaku help panna aal amichirukangala?

( They've sent someone to help me for the love they have on me?)

Adhellam yaarum enna anupala, naana dhan vandhen

( No one sent me, I came on my own)

403 gave her a poker face, of course the ministry wouldn't do that, sadists they are.