Chapter 19

"~Ding Dong~"

The sound of the calling bell reached out to Heeseung and Sunoo and made them realize what they were doing.

They opened their eyes and looked at each other's eyes and froze for a moment. The heart beat was still 100 per minute. It was a Tachycardia situation for both of them. No one wanted to parted their lips from each other. No one wanted to break the eye contact. No one wanted their heart to beat normally . The sensation was increasing by every second.

"~Ding Dong~"

Heeseung eye got bigger when he finally realized what was happening. He pulled himself out and turned around. He couldn't look at Sunoo after what happened. He was nervous as hell. He was all red. The dark shed of red on his full face was visible. He couldn't figure out what to do, what to say at that moment. He always tried to be brave. He thought if something like this happened he would definitely lead the whole situation. It even happened before. But now when Sunoo is the one who acts first. He didn’t know what happened to him. But his braveness jumped from the burj khalifa's top floor. Now he only has his nervousness and shyness to face Sunoo.

No exception for Sunoo. He was all pink. He never thought something like this would ever happened. That he would lose his mind and done something like that. Braveness took the best of Sunoo. Watching his nervous hyung made Sunoo even more nervous that he was already. Couldn’t figure it out how to made the situation normall.

“~Ding Dong~”

“I-I will open the door” Heeseung stated nervously. He went to open the door. Sunoo followed him with his tiny steps.

“What took you to open the door this late?Mrs. Lee asked

“And-w-what happened! why are you two are red? Mrs. Lee and Mr. Lee was too shocked to see their two son red and nervous like they did something wrong. They were even avoiding eye contact.

“Nothing we were just cooking.” Heeseung replied. It took him a lot of courage for answering Mrs. Lee. He thanked god for not making him stuttered

Mrs. Lee tilted her head and looked at them for a second and then laughed at their situation. She thought they were embarrassed for trying to cook in their absence. She thought they must have done something wrong and cooking became a full disaster for them and the food test so wrong that they are embarrassed that they even try to cook.

Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee came inside. Mrs. Lee placed her bag on the couch of their living room and asked smiling no she was actually laughing at he sons they looked so miserable and embarrassed to her and it was kinda cute ,“What were you two cooking by the way?”

A/n : Only if she knew what were they actually doing and why were they embarrassed 🤡

“Gimbap” Sunoo replied. He was now a bit stable watching her mom laughing. It made him comfortable.

“Gimbap!! You don’t even know how to use a knife properly.” Mrs. Lee stated

“You can hurt yourself if you didn’t know how to use a knife properly and you went to cook Gimbap!?” Mr. Lee now speak. He wasn’t angry but worried what if they hurt themself

Sunoo and Heeseung looked at each other after hearing Mr. and Mrs. Lee. They did hurt themself. In specific Sunoo hurt himself.

Looking at their reaction. Mr. And Mrs. Lee understood that something happened.

“You hurt yourself. Did you burn or cut yourself? Who got hurt? Two of you?” Mrs. Lee hurried and went to Heeseung.

“Sunoo cut his finger" Heeseung said. He didn’t looked at her and was looking at the ground

Then she went to Sunoo,“Where did you hurt Sun?"

“It just a small cut mom don’t worry” Sunoo said giving her an assuring smile.

“Show me"

Sunoo show his finger to his mother.

“Heeseung where were you? You should look after Sun when we are not around, shouldn’t you?" Mr. Lee asked Heeseung. Both of the sons are precious to him. Heeseung was older so he should look after Sunoo in their absence. Heeseung shouldn’t let Sunoo cook in the first place because he was well aware that Sunoo know nothing of cooking Mr. Lee thought.

Mr. Lee was right at his place. He didn’t know the whole truth. If he didn’t make Heeseung aware of his duty for Sunoo as an older brother he will let Sunoo do anything and it can cause harm to both of them.

“Sorry dad” Heeseung apologized. He didn't looked up untill now

“It's okay don’t scold him. Sunoo is at his fault too. Right Sunoo?” Mrs. Lee asked Sunoo. She knew how demanding Sunoo was. If he wants to do something he will do no matter what. He will absolutely use his cuteness as a weapon and it's effective  than the AN602 itself.  She bandaid on Sunoo's finger.

A/n: I dragged a bit 😅. AN602 is the most powerful weapon in the world also known as Tsar Bomba a thermonuclear aerial bomb

“Sorry" Sunoo pouted

“Stop pouting dummy. We are not angry we are just worried." Mrs. Lee slightly hit Sunoo's head

“Hee dear don’t feel low. You did nothing wrong and thank you for always looking after your little brother who is so careless all the time” Mrs. Lee smiled at Heeseung and Heeseung returned it with the same affection

Sunoo's pout now looked like a duck.

“Okay enough of this family drama. I will fresh up and cook for you all" Mrs. Lee declared and went to fresh up.

Mr. Lee sighed and smiled looking at his perfect family and wife and went to fresh up leaving the two awkward shy child behind.

Both of them stayed like that for some time. No one was able to speak a word.

“Hm-m actually-” Sunoo again took first step but this time it didn’t work out cause it was already late. Mr. Lee came back after freshened up.

“Why are you two still standing in the same position?” Mr. Lee asked taking seat on the sofa.

No one answered Mr. Lee's question you can say they were not able to answer it.

They were too immersed with their own imagination and thought that they forgot about the time.

--------------------------------
Okay first of all sorry for this late update and also sorry for this family drama. It is kinda boring but what can we do. We need this chapter for a basic base of the storyline.

Hope you like it and sorry for any mistake

I don’t know but I am losing the motivation of writing that's why the updates are getting late 😞