Chapter 25

“Mom, I am going to school.” Sunoo came downstairs and saw his mom packing food for someone, probably Heeseung.

“You will go to school!?” Mrs. Lee asked. She was surprised that Sunoo looked totally fine when he was crying all night.

“You sure?” Mrs. Lee again asked

“Yes, you said he is fine now. And exams are near at hand. So I need to attend classes.” Sunoo tried to reason it

”Well, will you not visit Heeseung?” Mrs. Lee asked

“Hmm, I am not sure.”

“It's okay he will come back from the hospital in the evening.” Mrs. Lee smiled at Sunoo.

Sunoo also forced a smile and headed toward the door.

With a deep breath, he opened the door and left for the school.

”It was X hospital, right?” Sunoo thought

Sunoo looked at the map on his phone and went to the nearby bus stand.

He sat on the bus and the bus started.

The morning air felt too refreshing.

And a flashback from some days ago occupied his mind.

Flashback

“Sunoo, will you stay by my side forever.”

“Yes, Hyung,” Sunoo replied

“I am going to do something crazy.” Heeseung looked determined

“What?!” Sunoo was surprised. Didn’t know what Heeseung was going to do

“Just don’t get scared and be patient, okay? And listen to me carefully.”

Sunoo nodded

Heeseung sat nervously on the edge of his bed, staring at the floor as he tried to find the right words to tell Sunoo about his plan. Finally, he took a deep breath and looked up at Sunoo

Heeseung began, his voice shaking slightly. "I...I've been thinking about how to make our parents understand how much I love you. And I...I came up with a plan."

Sunoo's eyes widened in shock as he listened to Heeseung's words. "What do you mean, a plan?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.

Heeseung took another deep breath before continuing. "I...I'm going to fake my suicide," he said quietly. "I know it sounds extreme, but I think it's the only way to make them see how much you mean to me."

Sunoo's heart raced as he processed what Heeseung was saying. "No, Hyung, you can't do that," he exclaimed, his eyes filling with tears. "I can't lose you, I can't bear the thought of you hurting yourself because of me."

Heeseung reached out and took Sunoo's hand, squeezing it tightly. "I don't want to hurt you, Sunoo. I just want our parents to accept us, to see that our love is real," he said softly.

Sunoo shook his head, his eyes pleading with Heeseung. "There has to be another way, we can't risk your life like this," he said, his voice filled with desperation.

Heeseung looked into Sunoo's eyes, seeing the fear and love reflected at him. "I promise, Sunoo, Nothing will happen to me. And I need you to understand how much you mean to me, how much I'm willing to do for us," he said, his voice filled with emotion.

Sunoo took a deep breath, his heart aching at the thought of losing Heeseung. "I...I don't know what to say," he whispered, his voice breaking. "I love you, Hyung. I don't want to lose you.  ”

Heeseung nodded, relief flooding through him at Sunoo's words. "Thank you, Sunoo. I'm sorry for scaring you. Believe me, everything will be okay.”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“Sunoo you can come out now.” Heeseung looked at the toilet.

Sunoo came out from the toilet.

Heeseung smiled at him. But tears were falling from Sunoo’s Amber eyes.

Heeseung opened his arm and gestured to hug him. Sunoo slowly came toward Heeseung's bed and buried his head in Heeseung's chest.

He was crying and sobbing.

“It's okay I am fine.” Heeseung patted Sunoo's head.

“I was scared. If Dad didn’t come on time. What will happen then?” Sunoo's cry became louder

“I told you nothing would happen to me. I took a specific amount of pills. You don’t need to worry. I am fine.” Heeseung tried to calm Sunoo down

“You were senseless. Like a dead body.” Sunoo was slightly hitting Heeseung's chest while crying.

“I will be a dead body if you leave me." Heeseung held Sunoo’s hand and looked at him.

“I won’t.”

“Promise?”

Sunoo nodded. He calmed down and rested his head on Heeseung's chest.

Heeseung was stroking Sunoo's hair

“They will never support us." Sunoo suddenly spoke

“Seeing you almost dead didn’t change a bit of their mind. Dad was so angry, Mom too.” Sunoo was afraid of the reality.

“You risk your life but nothing comes out of this.” Sunoo tightened his grip on Heeseung's clothes.

Heeseung thought their parents would change their minds if he did something like this. He threatened them by trying to take his life. But nothing happened. Sometimes society and dignity are bigger than their own children's happiness.

He didn’t tell them about Sunoo’s feelings. It will cause more trouble than any solution. They might try to separate them if they knew about Sunoo’s feelings.

“Silly, he won't kill me. He is just angry. He can't. I am his son. We just need to be patient.”  Heeseung pecked a kiss on Sunoo's forehead.

“Well, I have a plan.” Sunoo suddenly spoke

“What plan!?” Heeseung was surprised

“First, promise you will do whatever I tell you to do,” Sunoo said, extending his little finger toward Heeseung.

Heeseung looked at Sunoo. Sunoo nodded his head

“Okay, I promise.”

Sunoo took a breath of relief

//-----------//-----------//-----------//---------//

Hope you like this chapter. And Sorry for any mistake ❤️