Chapter 22

Sunghoon didn’t feel like eating so he didn’t go to the cafeteria with others. Sunghoon was roaming around the school when he heard a slight noise in specific noise of someone crying. They were sniffing while crying.

He followed the sound  and reached the abandoned art classroom of their school.

He opened the door and to his surprise he found the last person he thought to see in that situation and it was Sunoo.

His eyes were red because of crying. He didn’t want anyone to see this side of him. He felt so helpless he didn’t even know whom to share his problem with and the situation with. Everyone will blame him. He himself blamed him for this situation.

“Sunoo” Sunghoon mindlessly spoke

Sunoo hurriedly wiped his tears and looked at Sunghoon.

“Sunghoon hyung” Sunoo's voice was trembling.

Sunghoon ran to Sunoo and hugged him.

“What happened?” Sunghoon asked, hugging Sunoo tightly.

Sunoo didn't want to share anything with anyone but he didn't know why but he felt comfortable in Sunghoon warm embrace.

“I am guilty hyung”

“Why?” Sunghoon softly asked, caressing Sunoo's back

Sunoo broke into tears.

“It’s okay you don’t have to say anything” Sunghoon assured Sunoo. He patted Sunoo. He was about to break the hug but Sunoo tightened the hug. He didn’t want to let go of Sunghoon. He felt a weird comfort in Sunghoon arms.

Little did he know that it became tough for Sunghoon to hold back.

Sunoo's warm breath on his neck. Sunoo’s teary eyes, trembling lips and red nose looked so tempting to Sunghoon.

He had been controlling his desires for the sake of Sunoo. He didn’t want Sunoo to encounter the other side of him. He wanted to approach Sunoo with a good, warm personality that's totally different from the real Sunghoon.

Sunoo was the first person who Sunghoon approached this way. Other people who he had dated knew his real personality. Even his brother was aware of his personality. But this is the first time he believed him so Sunghoon didn’t want to break his trust.

But if they stay here in this position one more second he surely will lose his mind.

“Sunoo soon class will start. The teacher will get angry. We should get going now.” Even though Sunghoon wanted to stay in that position, he knew it would create more problems than any solution.

Sunoo buried his head in Sunghoon’s chest and shook his head in denial. He didn’t want to go to class. He wasn’t prepared to face anyone now. If Sunghoon didn’t appear he would have stayed there until school ended.

Sunghoon broke the hug and looked at Sunoo. He pecked a kiss on Sunoo's cheek.

“Let's go” He gave an assured smile to Sunoo.

Sunoo was taken back by Sunghoon sudden action and looked at him for a second and timidly smiled at him

“Okay"

“Do you wanna get fresh first?” Sunghoon said looking at Sunoo's crying face.

Sunoo blushed in embarrassment. He nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heeseung went to look for Sunoo after Jake left. But he didn’t find Sunoo anywhere. He thought Sunoo would be at the roof but he wasn’t there either.