Chapter 8

Vesper pov.

Oh fuck-

They saw me.

I'm going back to jail.

And this time I won't get out-

"How is a cat worthy and not me?" Someone asks in a baffled tone.

"Cause your you." A woman answers earning a few snickers.

I slowly turn around to look at the Avengers. They're all staring at me.

"I do not know. I haven't the foggiest." A big muscly man with long blond hair says crouching in front of me.

I back away as he reaches a hand forward and hiss through the hammer in my mouth.

"Your scaring it you big oaf!" A tall man with long black hair and mesmerizing green eyes says as he pushes the other man out of the way.

"Hello little kitten. I'm Loki." He says softly while putting a hand out for me to sniff. I don't think I'm getting out of here. I.... don't exactly want to either.

I walk forward and sniff his hand. He smells like herbs and cinnamon with a hint of mint. He smells delicious.

I put the hammer down and lick my lips. I look up at Loki and tilt my head. He's very handsome. Hot even. I walk forward and rub my chin on his hand. I feel my cat instincts kick in as I rub my cheeks on his hand.

"Awwwww! That's adorable!" I hear someone say then hear the snap of a picture. I turn and hiss in that direction glaring at the phone.

"Oooh someone doesn't like photos." A woman says teasingly as she couches next to Loki.

"Hi there Китти." She says and holds a hand out for me. Pumpkin spice and roses. I lick her hand before walking back to the hammer.

I pick it up and run away as fast as my little legs can take me. I jump up into the vent closing it quickly. I put my suit on and run down the vents collecting my stolen items. As I get down to ground level 8 I grab Starks helmet and run down to the next level.

I jump down from the vent into the supply closet and run towards the sewers.

"Hey you stop!" I hear the guards chasing after me. I point my hand back at them and electrify them just enough to make them pass out. I run through the sewer busting through the gate. I grab my brief case and keep running till I get out of the sewers. I drop my brief case and it turns into my motorcycle. I turn it on while climbing on and speed off towards home.

Sam pov.

"Thor...A cat just stole your hammer..." I say completely confused.

"That is odd. Animals do not count as worthy beings." He says looking at the wall as if he was trying to remember something.

"Maybe it wasn't just a cat." Loki says smirking. He knows something and I know he knows something.

"What do you mean?" Steve asks confused as he sits next to Bruce comforting him.

"Think about it." Loki says before walking away to his room. I look at Wanda, maybe she knows what he means. She meets my eyes then looks away. Ok I guess I'll have to find out myself.

A/N- Thanks for reading! Sorry for the late update! Me writing the chapter: 😂