CHAPTER 6

Considering he made such a ruckus, President Sailub and his grandson Alan seemed to be on good terms.

While grumbling, Alan took a walk in the garden with President Sailub in full sun, talked about what had happened while studying abroad, and ate with me.

Alan was a grandson who loved his grandfather very much. Maybe that's why he hated me even more for trying to trick President Sailub.

"Alan, stop and eat."

"I told you I'm eating."

At the table surrounded by just the three of us, Alan was stuffing rice into his mouth with his bright eyes fixed on me.

If anything had come out of his eyes, my face would have burned to ashes.

To be honest, I wanted to avoid meeting him, but I had my own reasons.

I couldn't care about others because it was too much to protect my life and my family.

Even if it wasn't fair to deceive Chairman Sailub, I was going to do it brazenly.

I gasped as I watched Chairman Sailub's chopsticks pick up the eggplant. I hope he see it well.

"Does your grandfather like eggplant? My grandmother didn't like eggplant."

"That's right, that's right, that's right. I like eggplant so much that I purposely told the workers that I wanted to eat eggplant. I was very grateful."

President Sailub replied as if he remembered. As if confirming that I really am Jan Aiemkumchai to Alan.

It has already been repeated many times.

Jan's memory of her grandmother began to come to mind one after another as if biting her own tail.

I endured Alan's awkward look and exposed them.

At that moment, he deserved a little doubt, but his expression only turned cold.

Why ? Why are you so sure I'm fake? Is it because it's awkward to dress up as a girl?

Why do you suspect that I will not reject the marriage immediately? Or... I didn't want to think about the last possibility that I know about Jan's death.

If that's the case, there was no way out.

Alan, who had been quiet for a few days, did not carry the awkward and suspicious atmosphere for a long time.

In the afternoon, when Alan visited, the house was silent, and I, who had nothing to do, went downstairs with a book worth reading from the study on the second floor.

Alan stood as if waiting for me at the turn of the stairs.

I wanted to avoid meeting him when Grandpa was away.

If there was no one to take my side, there was a lot of inconvenience.

I faced him with the most indifferent expression.

Sometimes he would look at me like that and turn around and disappear, so I looked up as if I was going to see him quickly and walk away, hoping this would happen again.

However, he spoke in a cold voice, as if this time he was trying to get it right. There was even contempt in his eyes.

"This time there is a very bad thief."

"What are you talking about?"

"I thought the fakes that came over had at least remorse. You don't look like it at all."

A guilty conscience? It makes me doubt anything. I felt that, so he discovered that the fakes were fakesss.

I am sure I will care about someone else's life as well as someone who has grown up well like him.