CHAPTER 9

Recruitment of kitchen and room staff, recruitment of drivers, .......

I scrolled through the positions posted on the employment website, but soon closed the screen in irritation.

In a situation where there is no education and no skills, there are two mouths to fill, so it is cumbersome.

Since I am a grown man with healthy limbs, I will have to make a living from what I do best, but it was not easy to leave this beloved place of work.

I had a deep interaction with P'Ping, so the businessman's title was "brother", not "president".

Until now, I was close to being in debt unilaterally, but I didn't want to leave without returning the favor anyway.

"You want to play with me?"

Alan's words forced me to admit it.

I was looking forward to going to Chiang Mai with Alan.

The man who gave me a brilliant time seven years ago.

And I was disappointed that this Alan was different from then.

While working in a bar, there were a lot of bad customers.

It was not the first time that both men and women asked to me sleep with them.

Such an experience is merely an experience, and I was able to photograph Alan with a calm face.

'This is not a decadent business, bastard."

In such a situation, it was our pub's manual that the president recommended to use everything you want.

I didn't ask if it's true for real wealthy rich heir.

P'Ping's awareness of those bastard was not just due to pub sales.

His family business relies heavily on his own business.

It may be better to worry about getting fired first, regardless of the job change.

I put my phone in my pocket and started cleaning again.

"Oh yes. There is."

While everyone was busy in their seats preparing for the opening, P'Ping slowly answered the phone and walked in alone.

He looked at me and said " yes " to the caller.

A strangely pretentious voice annoyed me.

"Today? Yes, well."

Then they exchanged a few more words and hung up the phone.

P'Ping winked at me like something was up.

"Is it Kenta?"

"Yes, he's coming today. But is it really 'That'?"

"Why do you ask if you're here?"

It seemed like he remembered what Topten had joked about Kenta being gay.

I shrugged like I didn't know, but I had nothing on my mind.

Last week and this week, I rested on the day Alan was likely to come.

The real pack never came on Mondays. His visits used to be during the week and were more frequent on Tuesdays or Fridays.

It wasn't an exact rule, but it worked last week and this Tuesday.

And two of them, Alan came, said Benz.

At the end of the day, I found out that they were looking for me.

Today, as predicted, the royal bastards arrived in the late afternoon, and Alan arrived much later. He didn't seem happy at all, casting a shadow over Benz's story.