CHAPTER 12

The rain went away. It wasn't until the clouds cleared that we could barely move again. After climbing such a long and uphill road, I arrived at the village.

No matter how much time has passed, the village was already quiet like a deep night.

President Sailub fell asleep early, and most of the workers seemed to have left work or entered the room.

The dim interior was illuminated only by a few dim lights. I went in thinking it was lucky there was no light.

"Hurry up, wash up and come downstairs."

Alan softly whispered and pushed me from behind.

As we drove up the road, we were late, although we couldn't say we were hungry.

We'd only had ice ball and had suffered all afternoon, so I couldn't help but feel hungry.

As we struggled to move on the wet steps, we made a long meal plan, remembering what was in the fridge in the villa.

As if we had become very close friends since we worked together for hours, I said "understood" and drew a circle with my hand.

Alan's room was on the first floor, so I went upstairs alone.

In the bright light, it looked like a mess. It was a relief that it was a dimly lit neighborhood.

People who hide things had a lot to take care of.

The bright light, the words that flow easily, and people like Alan.

As promised, I tried to quickly wash up and go downstairs, but as Alan said, it wasn't as easy as I thought because I was an impostor.

It was because there were a lot of things to wear, but the long-haired wig did not dry quickly.

There was thunder, but when I was drying the long wig with the cold wind from the dryer, a little greed pushed my head.

Why don't you say I'm a man when I've been caught being an impostor anyway.

We've gotten a little closer...

Even if it wasn't a bit, if we suffered together, we became a little more affectionate.

On the way back, Alan certainly did.

When my feet ached from slippery sandals, Alan put down the bike and sat with his back exposed.

I meant to go horseback riding.

I refused to protect my employer's son's waist and my personal information.

Now that I think about it, he was kind, unlike the first impression. If he was nice or well-mannered from the start.

Is it like that for everyone, or....

Before I knew it, the long was almost dry.

"Ramen is fine, right?"

Alan was boiling water in the kitchen where I hurried downstairs late.

The sound of the ramen reminded me of his face, which was clumsily biting the top of the ice ball in his mouth, and I hesitated for a moment, and Alan, who quickly noticed my thoughts, grumbled.

"Why, haven't you even cooked ramen?" This impostor is very special."

There was definitely some kind of bias.

A person who grew up in a house like this had fair skin and was probably good at English and had never asked for anything like ice ball.

And if my personality isn't like Tony, I think it's Alan.