CHAPTER 8

It rained continuously past midnight. The crowded room fell silent, but Alan, who showed up late, was still in place.

"Do you know me?"

"Nope".

"Why are you looking at me?"

Alan, who arrived at the pub in the rain, asked as if he was very uncomfortable.

I thought nothing had changed, but when I looked closely, it wasn't.

The face of the boy, whom I met seven years ago has turned into an adult.

At that time, his eyes were big, but now they were cold.

I rolled my eyes as an excuse and found an umbrella in his hand.

"Umbrella, I will clean it for you."

It was a bar with a thorough service, since it was expensive.

Customers didn't have to bring their umbrellas to the table.

The staff kept them at the entrance and visit them every time the guests went out, so there wasn't much reason to leave the umbrella behind.

Alan handed me the umbrella without a word and I accepted it.

I looked at his face nervously, but he seemed unperturbed. He didn't seem to recognize it either.

It was the first time in seven years.

Seven years was not a short time. It was so long that I had forgotten the names and faces of my friends who had been in the same class for a year.

I would have forgotten him too if I hadn't tried to remember his face from time to time.

Alan must have felt the same way. Also, it was only natural that he didn't recognize me because I was a person in disguise.

I was not disappointed.

It was more of a relief. If he noticed that I was the same person as Jan Aiemkumchai, it was clear that it would not end up with a simple fist.

Alan, who handed over the umbrella, walked as if to enter the bar and turned to me again.

A sharp look swept over me once more.

It made my mouth water.

But that was when Alan was about to say something, but immediately shook his head and entered the bar.

Whoo...

It wasn't until I took a long breath that I realized I was holding my breath.

I thought my heart was going to explode for a second.

After arranging Alan's umbrella, I cleaned the floor again.

P'Ping dragged the floor of the bar for a long time.

As expected, Alan was caught between the royal bundle of exhaustion.

Alan, who was talking to a man in glasses and a woman in bright red lipstick, seemed to be the one she knew.

They seemed pretty close. I could tell that about Alan even if he wasn't smiling.

In fact, it seemed like a person like him wouldn't have to come to an awkward place and last for hours.

The real group of Ngī̀ ngèā had already occupied a large table for hours and had been sitting and talking.

My eyes inevitably went to Alan.

Its confirmed that his face was smooth as if he had just done facial treatment, his fingers playing the piano gracefully and his enviably long legs were still there.