CHAPTER 13

I felt bad no matter how I lay down.

I didn't know I was going to get sick just because I was in the rain.

In this case, it was more efficient to go to the hospital and get vaccinated than foolishly put up with it, but I was in no condition to do so.

The people who lived here were so kind that they weren't about to let sick and dying people go to the hospital alone.

Especially, a young master who has to be kind to a woman as if I'd die soon.

After that, it was natural for the identity to be revealed.

I told the lady helper who came to call me for breakfast in advance that I would sleep until afternoon because I was tired.

I was going to take a nap and get some medicine.

However, as time went on, my condition worsened.

Although I hardly fell asleep, I woke up every few minutes.

My eyes burned with cold sweat. I wiped the sweat with my hands and tried to go back to sleep.

Knock Knock.

Someone knocked on the door.

I let it be because I thought he/she come back if there was no answer, but a voice came from outside the door.

"Do you still sleep when the sun is in the middle of the sky?" You haven't even eaten."

Alan must have thought that it is strange to skip and go hungry for two meals.

Is he going to pretend we're close because we hung out one afternoon and ate ramen?

Expecting a harsh return, I pulled the blanket under my chin and exhaled a hot breath.

"Hey, impostor. Open the door."

Alan called again and knocked on the door.

I slept with the door closed because I didn't have the energy to put on the wig.

I wanted to tell him to go away because it was annoying, but I couldn't make a sound because of the dryness in my throat.

I gave up answering and covered myself with the blanket. Go in moderation.

"Are you okay? Just answer me a word. Then I'll go."

I strained to make a noise when I heard that he would go away if I said a word.

"I'm fine...uh."

It was worse than no. It was a dying sound. I was surprised. At last, Alan began to turn the doorknob.

"What do you mean you're okay? Open the door. I need to see how you are."

The force which he turned the knob seemed to make the wooden door vibrate.

I was overcome with anxiety that the door would open at any moment.

Where is the wig?

I found a bunch of long hair on the floor in my confusion.

I tried to reach out to grab it, but my body rolled down as if it was too much.

No wonder the busybody at the door was more surprised by the sound.

I heard a hurried search for the key outside the door.

Oh, it really doesn't help my life.

I stuttered about the wig.

The noise grew outside the door.

Just as the wig was barely fixed and fell to the ground, Alan opened the door and walked in.